Need info about school fees in Yangon

Hi friends

Please help me with some information about school fees in Yangon. We are an Indian family from Bangalore. My husband has jst moved thr on job. We are yet to decide about shifting to Myanmar. We are leading a mid class life here in Bangalore. I have certain questions
1. Is 2000 $ enough to lead a cmfrtble life in yangon (considering tht we belong to mid class)?
2. What is the school fees like for a first grader in a not so hifi mediocre kind of a school. She is currently in CBSE completing UKG.

Thanks
Jyothi

Jyothighi wrote:

Hi friends

Please help me with some information about school fees in Yangon. We are an Indian family from Bangalore. My husband has jst moved thr on job. We are yet to decide about shifting to Myanmar. We are leading a mid class life here in Bangalore. I have certain questions
1. Is 2000 $ enough to lead a cmfrtble life in yangon (considering tht we belong to mid class)?
2. What is the school fees like for a first grader in a not so hifi mediocre kind of a school. She is currently in CBSE completing UKG.

Thanks
Jyothi

I would think that the amount is not enough. For cost of living www.numbeo.com

I think 2000dollars may be enough for your family if not included the house rent charges.for school fees for secondary school,it will cost 1500 dollars for the whole year.if you want to know something,plz send me an email.i am yee mon from myanmar. contact email. [email protected]

[Moderated : please avoid phone number exchange over a public forum ]

Looking forward for a school in Yangon for 8 year old Indian. Please suggest.

Hi paranshu2002 > please note that this is an inactive thread since 2015. You can start a new topic on the Myanmar forum. Thank you and good luck.

Hi

Pls chk out MLA School

Regards
Jyothi