Bangalore... From Russia with love :)

New to Bangalore and would really love to meet nice and interesting local people! Dear Russian compatriots... you are also welcome! Peace to everyone and let new friendships begin! :)))

Hi Victoria,

I'm Nishanth and I live in Bangalore. How do you like Bangalore so far? I have never had a russian friend and I would love to get to know you.

hey.
how is life in bangalore.

have a pleasant stay

I am a 33 year old male, from Bangalore, working in a IT company.  I like friendship with you because I like Russian people very much. If you are interested please send me you reply.

Hi Vickyvicks,

Welcome to Bangalore. Good to know that you are from Russia. Hope you had a good arrival in Bangalore. Which area are you staying? We can have a small meetup.

- Cheers,
  Karthik

Hi Vicky,

I'm Likith from Bangalore.Welcome to Bangalore.

Regards,
Likith

Hi Victoria,

Welcome to Bangalore. Let me know if you need any help here.

Cheers

Rana

[moderated: pls post your ad in the classifieds section]

Hi Vicky.Menya Zavut hardy Hows Bangalore treating you. I am a doctor working in London but presently in Bangalore...hope to talk and get to know u

Kakdila

Poka

Hardy

Hey Vicky heard of Misha magazine?

hello vicky,

how are you?

you like to hangout sometimes in this weekend,let me know.

regards,
mathew

Welcome Vickyvicks madame! Enjoy your stay in Bangalore!

PS - your inbox is full, disabling incoming messages

Ciao

====

Hi meloussen,

Can you be more clear about your post for every members to understand? :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

hi there! I'm Yulia from Moscow. Currently in Bangalore, hiding from the winter :) And looking for new friends :) Vicki, pishi v lichku, tvoya - full :)

Privet Yulia...Kakdila...menya zavut hardy...I hope my lilltle Russian is fine..im Hardy.,...Indian guy living in London and a doctor wotking there and now in Bangalore for a few months...hope we can talk ;)

Are you Still in Bangalore... If yes den Hollla @ Me... lez catch up Vic

Hi , How  is India  ? Are you still in Bangalore. Wild place this is . Am from the USA. Let me know if you still around  ?

hello my name is hamza aliati, 20 years old, from morocco, currently living in bangalore and would really love to meet you and have a cup of coffee with you
here's my contact number 7204534284
and my email       hamza.177[at]hotmail.com

Hey that's great ... love to make new friends ... where are you staying now.

Hi

Hi,

This is Shashank from India, I am currently in Bangalore (India). i have also interest to make friend from different culture to exchange views and ideas, if you are interested. plz message me on below mail.
Thanks,
Shashank
[email protected]

Hi i am a bangalorean, i would like to get friend and help during your stay

Hi i can get friends with you. I am a bangalorean and a passionate photgrapher and traveller. I would like to help you during your stay. mail me [email protected]

Привет! Как вы, я рад слышать ваш в Бангалоре Я Гопал я посетил Россию несколько раз и у меня есть подруга из Красноярска, если ваш заинтересованы, чтобы написать мне вас по электронной почте на моем личном gopal.d @ mail.ru

@ gopald > Can you post in english on this english speaking forum please? Do note that for some people, it is quite hard to understand what you previously wrote.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi,Welcome to Bangalore,hope you are enjoying the stay in Bangalore.Bangalore is such nice place to stay.

Hi ..

How are you..Still in Bangalore ?

Hi,

Welcome to India.how  long is your stay in india?

hey girl ,

i love Russia and am going there next year and am currently Expat and located in Bangalore why don't we met up and talk for a while or meet other expats ?

Hello Ahmednour

Thank you for your participation on this thread, however kindly note that vickyvicks who created the initial post is inactive since 10 months!

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

(Moderated: avoid leaving your phone number on the forum pls)
Aishwarya from Bangalore

Can you please avoid posting your Cellphone no#

welcome and have fun

Hi PLease share your number to contact

For security reasons please do not post phone numbers or email addresses on an open forum

Hi Vicky Welcome to Incredible India!!!!! How you are feeling in India.? :o

hi vicky nice to meet you iam from bangalore i like to be your friend .

Hello vickystar16,

Please note that the member vickyvicks has not been really active since the year 2013 and may not reply back. You can all however create new threads on the Bangalore forum.
Shaazia
Expat.com Team

[topic closed]

Closed