What is minimum salary needed in Kuwait for family of 4

Hello,
I'm an Indian national considering moving to Kuwait. What is minimum salary needed for meeting expenses of family of 2 adults and 2 school going kids (LKG and 3rd Std)? Lets say accommodation, travel, medical insurance, etc are not provided by the employer and will be borne from my pocket. No lavish expenses but want to sent children to good school and live in a decent neighborhood.

Please also suggest some good Indian schools and neighborhoods for staying.
Thanks

elizamathew16 wrote:

Hello,
I'm an Indian national considering moving to Kuwait. What is minimum salary needed for meeting expenses of family of 2 adults and 2 school going kids (LKG and 3rd Std)? Lets say accommodation, travel, medical insurance, etc are not provided by the employer and will be borne from my pocket. No lavish expenses but want to sent children to good school and live in a decent neighborhood.

Please also suggest some good Indian schools and neighborhoods for staying.
Thanks

Welcome to the forum.

For the information you seek please go to the forum category section on the right hand side of this page. Click on whatever topic heading you wish to research and read the posts there.

Medical is very expensive here, so medical should be provided by company. You will require minimum KD 700 to servive here. DPS, don Bosco, Indian public school, etc.., you can stay at Salmya where lots of Indians are living.

1 BHK Rent : 200-250
2 BHK Rent: 300-350
Food: 200
Car: on 100 monthly Instalment
Child education: minimum KD 75 per month including transport every child
Monthly outings, petrol & pocket money: KD 100/-
Annual Holiday: KD 50/- per month i.e. Minimum 500-600 required.

Overall: Minimum KD 650/- with 1 BHK and without car.

Please feel free to contact for any further info.

Good Luck