Looking for a person

hi everybody
i am aicha from algeria,i am looking for a person thal i lost for 4 years,can you help me please.it is so important to me to find that person.who can help contact me please i will be greatful for your help

:|

Well, if the person you are looking for is a member of Expat-blog then perhaps we can help you, but we would certainly need much more information than you have provided here. Things like the person's full name, approximate age, country of origin, country where the person now resides and how long he/she has been there, profession, etc. Even then it's going to be a long shot.

If the person is NOT a member of Expat-blog it is highly unlikely that you are going to be able to find much help here, I'm sorry to say.

Cheers,
James         Expat-blog Experts Team

Aicha,your post is very vague...you need to fully explain about the person you are searching for....

hello, i do not know if that person is a member in Expat.com or not,but i will give you the information you need.his full name is kleche bachir,he is algerien he is 46 old year,i think he is living in algeria.if you need other information please email me i am waiting for your answer thank you very much sir.

hello Aisha and welcome on board
could you provide us with the name of the city or place where mr kleche bachir lives or has been, maybe the profession could help olso...
regards

Nadji

Give more information

hello,
mister kleche bachir was living in dar baida in algiers,but i do not knowif he is living there now,please help me to find him,it is a case of life or death,i need to know where is he and his phone number if you canthank you

hello
is there any new information  about mister kleche bachir,please help me i need to know where is he,i am bagging you or help thank you,if there is any thing new email me please,
   aicha

Hi.

Have you tried to look in the yellow pages.

(I hope that we are not helping you for something harmfull :D)

Your pseudo is "djamel", you are saying that your name is "aicha" and on your profile you say " I am charef saadiya" ????????????????

I think that nobody can help you if you are not honest. Sorry :(

Hi Aisha,

I advise you to post this ad in the Missing people in Algeria section, it might help your message to get across more effectively.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

I strongly agree with Algerienne 25, someone who seeks help and assistance suppose to give the right information
thanks

I live in Algeria, in Dar elbeida, may i can help if you be honest, just to know what's his activity § why you searching for him ? reply my question is important.

I'm looking for someone too from Algeria.who I lost contact with .they are🎇 from Mila. But ithink it's almost impossible to find🎁 them

Hello Karen....you will need to share more info to find this person...

The problem I don't have I knew him well but can only remember his first name amine
I had his details on facebook and interpala but the accounts are closed. ..he was studying town planning in Algiers
Last thing from him he was about to finish and wanted to go to Germany.but would have to do national service