New members of the Greece forum, introduce yourself here

Hi,thats interesting,goodness it was such a long time ago,i used to go with a group of rather politically active middle class women who used to take all the comforts of home with them including a large lovely bottle of port so as to survive the cold and rain,out would come the dainty tray with nice stem glasses and the alcohol as soon as we arrived,great memories but sometimes the American soldiers would come out at night and beat the women up so we did the night shifts so that we would hola if we saw them.I used to swap hot tea for pieces of wood from the poor young soldiers who were on duty,we would pass it through the wire,they would often tell me their life story so far and the unpleasant disfunctional family life that they had often run away from,very sad.Are you still living around Greenham,Newbury?or were you visiting?Thanks for your reply.I see you are in Agrinio,.how are you liking it?

Hi all,

My name is Rod, I am English and I am now living in Greece.

I arrived in Greece in September 2014, and have bought a small house in Eresos, on the island of Lesvos.

At the present time I am renovating my property... very slowly.

I am a qualified TEFL teacher, and a qualified IT Engineer.

Rod

hello Rod,well,how you liking Lesvos,and you bought a house,well done,I look at the Islands on UTUBE sometimes and Lesvos looks lovely,gorgeous,I wish you well with your house renovation and to have a happy life here in Greece.

Lesvos is perfect for me... I can't see me ever wanting to leave.

4 hour loop of videos of Lesvos (livestream.com/dominolesvos)

It is not just the beauty of the island, but the friendliness of the locals.

hello to all the people
Am OSEI TUTU FRANCIS,
From Ghana  looking for a permenant work opportunity at Greece .
I occupy  welding field (SMAW) welder ,i will be glad to invited to my field thanks

no easy ,very dificulies

Hi there everybody. I am a Greek Canadian that use to live in Athens with my husband and children. We are now back in Canada. (Moderated: please post your housing offers in the housing section only)

Hi everybody,
My name is George and I am Greek.
Used to live and work in the UK for a number of years but currently live in Greece (Athens-Glyfada)
I'm here cause I relate better with expats and hope to offer my input and make new friends.

Hi, everyone,
I am Bulgarian born but living 20 years now in Athens Greece - I studied design & photography here, and English philology in Bulgaria.  Now I am working as an event photographer.
Despite all the difficulties , the life and the light in Greece are inspiration for me.

Hello,

I'm Raiza... A Colombian girl living in Glyfada, Athens. Hoping to meet friends to hang out, talk, have a good time etc...

Very open minded, friendly and outgoing. I speak fluent Spanish, good English but no Greek... So far!

Hello I'm Ann Davidson I'm now in Juan les pins south of France and I live here 9 months of the year and in May I'm moving to Santorini for 3 months I return back to france 3 sept I'm so looking forward to Santorini Ive never been here before and I'm staying in my friends villa which looks amazing the only problem I'm alone and would like to meet new friends in Santorini see you all soon Xx
I'm an English hairdresser and I'm offering a free hair cut so please don't hesitate to call me Xx

Hello members!

For info, some posts has been moved from this thread, as they were  :offtopic:

Thank you,
Marjorie

Hello,
my name is Victor , I am half Greek, I grew up in France. I would like to meet new people..

Hi Raiza,

I would be happy to get to know you.. :) Myself I grew up in France. Do you like Greece so far?

moderated by Yuveshen
reason : Please do not share any contact number on the forum.

Hello
I am from Greece and live in Belgium 7 months now. I couldnt find a job yet . So I study Nederlands in CVO.
I live in Antwerp.
I like Belgium and want to stay hier and work but I have problem with my papers.
Very glad to be hier
Thank you

Hi, I'm John. I'm moving to Piraeus permanently to work in shipping, thankfully I already have a job offer and am close to signing a lease on a nice apartment. I'm moving alone so if anyone knows any good social groups to join please let me know!! Moving at the end of May 😃

Hi this is Sharlene and Allan.  We have been living in Thailand for the past 2 years and now thinking about trying Greece Next year   
Can anyone give us any ideas where to go.  We like the beach and also love travelling so need to be near Airport if possible. 
Thanks Sharlene

i am from Thessaloniki and willing to move to Munich to find a job there cause i am unemployed. Can you tell me some things about Munich and opportunities to work there?

hello there if you want near airport hotels and beach then welcome our hotel fenix glyfada. best hospitality and foods hope you will enjoy your visit for information please replay

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=495023

Thanks!

Closed