Two month rental - recommended companies

My partner will be joining me in Bahrain from March. I'm a Saudi resident but will be moving over to Bahrain. We'd like to rent her a small car as a runaround so she can explore. She'll be for the first two months at least, on a tourist visa with an IDP and a UK full license.

What are our options for renting a car for those initial two months? Can anyone recommend rental companies that are reputable but also reasonably priced?

And as a GCC resident, with her as a tourist, can we actually rent a car without CPRs?

thanks

hey there,

Yes you can rent a car with IDP and a full UK License and the discussion under this link
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=405875 has list of car rental companies.

good luck!

T&R

You don't need an international driving licence. Just her UK licence and her passport is good enough

Tooranco and Prime Rental are the cheapest.

all the budget ones seem to be equivalent on price BD150 for a Yaris or similar per month. I'm going to go with Adliya Rent a Car because they said they'd deliver it for free.

Tooranco office hard to reach in a car and they said they'd deliver it if I drove the driver back to their office (from Janabiyah). Er... no thanks!