Looking for cool people to hang out with :)

hello!

I am Stephanie and I'm from Singapore. I am currently in Phnom Penh now for a 3 month internship with an NGO. I have been here for 1 month and am pretty much settled in. I am now looking to meet cool people from all around the world!

I'm open to getting lunch/dinner/drinks/activities! Just drop me a message if interested :)

Stephanie

Hey there Stephanie,

Hope you're doing really well :). I've been to Phnom Penh multiple times and am possibly looking to move there in the next few months. I will be there arriving 5th September for about 10 days. It'd be really nice to meet up/share ideas.

Would you be interested to meet up for a coffee or a drink? I'm originally from Canada (Vancouver, B.C).

Cheers, look forward to hearing from you.

Hi,

Other people and I are also meeting if you want to join us and hang out

Hello there tushar17,

That sounds great - will be happy to meet up/share ideas. Since you only have 10 days, why don't you let me know through a private message when you are free and I'm sure we will be able to arrange something!

Anyone who wants to join, feel free to pm me too!

Cheers,
Stephanie

hello mebaria!

That will be great - is it the expat meetup this sunday by Sue Ellen86? Have pm-ed her about it - if I'm not out on a weekend trip will be glad to join.

Cheers, Stephanie

Have u found?

Nice to know dear , my name is sreyleap . I am Cambodian .

Hi stephanieteh

I am going to Phnom Penh this month 6th , it would be pleasure if you have time to meet , during my stay there .

kind regards

soraki

Hi  dear stephanieteh , i will like to meet you too.