Indian tv channels..

Hi Leena/ Ankita,

Appreciate if anyone can provide me the number of the person who can tune in Indian TV channels using internet.

Rgds,
Preeti Vikram

tell me the direction and freequency of tuning vid d2h pleaz

Hi Preeti,

This can be done through Jadoo TV. It is kind of a set top box that acts as a center to get you all the Indian shows and video on demand.
Also you can feed in your own custom channels and add in more streams to the Jadoo set top box. I have been using the same for about 4 months now and am pretty satisfied with the same. You may search for Jadoo TV on the internet and should be able to find it.

In the market, it is available for about 900 RM. However, I am moving out of KL. If you want I can get the same to you at a lower price.

Please let me know if you need the same.

Thanks
Nikhil

Hi Aftab,

This can be done through Jadoo TV. It is kind of a set top box that acts as a center to get you all the Indian shows and video on demand.
Also you can feed in your own custom channels and add in more streams to the Jadoo set top box. I have been using the same for about 4 months now and am pretty satisfied with the same. You may search for Jadoo TV on the internet and should be able to find it.

In the market, it is available for about 900 RM. However, I am moving out of KL. If you want I can get the same to you at a lower price. It has one year warranty and about 9 months of which are still remaining.

Please let me know if you need the same.

Thanks
Nikhil

Hi, here're some options available to view India TV channels.

Hello Ankita

I think videocon set top box is working in malaysia but am not sure if ur luck and good fate if there is no stoppage by custom officers.there may be the problem otherwise u can bring videocon set top box and adjust the frequency with astro dish and all. otherwise there is an option in astro network here u can view indian channels with little bit costly.

Update you once i get more information ankita

thanks
kumar :)

Hi Leena,

We are moving to KL and would wanna have connection of Indian tv channels, can you please give the contact number of Mr. Raj, so that we could also get the connection

Thank you..

If not said already, many properties do not allow you to erect a satellite dish, so local providers are the only sources or streaming over your computer with a good download speed.

Can you pm me raj's contact details for the indian channels

Does the raj did u mean is a punjabi

cable tv prices very high in Malaysia.

Hi Leena,

Could you please help me to share the Raj detials.... for online view of indian channels

Hi...am shifting to kl within 2/3 days..still confused which server yo be choose for tv...saw your post on availability of indian channel..would you mind sharing the name and contact number of the guy you were referring for fixing indian channels?..would be a big help.
Thx in advance.

Hi.. anyone installed videocon d2h and bought from india.. would like to know the process. Thanks

Contact this guy raj who will do it via iptv or else there is jadu tv rm 1k lifetime. Agai  iptv

Contact number of this man pls.

0192217374- Raj

Hi nihilism,  am looking for jadoo tv box.. If you are interested in selling let me know

Hi Dr.Ankita,

You can watch many Hindi/Telugu/Tamil/Malayalam/Kannada , Indian TV channels in Malaysia from yupptv.com and also there are unlimited movies in yupptv.com. There are Monthly , Half Yearly and Yearly packages.

Many of my Indian friends in KL are using yupptv.com and they are enjoying it.

Regards,
Kishore.

Astro is nonsense. Most of their Indian channels are south Indian channels and their north Indian channels are just a few with mostly repeats being shows. It is better to get the videocon box and install it here. I know many people who have it.

Moderated by : Priscilla
Reason           : Please post in the classifieds section

hi.. how do i contact raj ?

There are bad reviews about Raj not fixing things properly - try another solution for a certain outcome and read the various postings perhaps.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on Expat Blog
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Is this Raj guy dependable? By dependable I mean, does he provide good support and troubleshooting? I am too scared to buy something that stops working eventually and I land up at a dead end. I see Gravitas not being very happy about him.

Hi Ankita,
Did you finally find  a way to watch Indian channels? in Case yes, please send me the details.

Regards

Hi all,

We have subscribed to iptv with 200+ Indian and international channels and VOD facility....

If anyone wants further details pvt msg me...

Thanks...

I want colors tv...

Watch all Indian Channels Live in real time with APNA IPTV Box. No dish required, and 5 minutes set up! Whatsapp me on xxx for more info. Thanks.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

yupptv.com

I also need Raj's number,Please some one could msg me

Hello can u help me finding good TV box

do help me

Hi Shilpa

you may use www.yupptv.com or there is livetv box (RM 800/year) available locally.

Piyush rana

Thank U

Try yupptv

Hi....

Will you please provide the contact number of Raj for Indian Channels.

Regards
Bhaskar

It will be a great help if anyone can share the number of Raj.

I wanted to see the Hindi Indian channels.

Regards
Bhaskar

You know, anyone can just buy a TV box and get free channels worldwide. Its not illegal because it uses the net and doesnt steal anything from Astro (dont do that). TV boxes have come down in price, RM150-300, and there is no monthly charge. They use Wi-Fi for the signal and HDMI cable to connect the box to the TV, and have remote controls. Typically, they have around 200 channels and can be expanded through adding software to get more channels.  You can check Lelong.com.my to see whats available, and some electric shops and PC shops sell them also.
https://www.lelong.com.my/catalog/all/l … ord=tv+box

BEWARE, some boxes claim to be free and then force you to start paying after about 8 months, and some are full of advertising. Look for an "unlocked" box, "jail break" box, etc, and one that can be updated.  Look at all of the adverts on Lelong and read the descriptions carefully, soon you will understand all and be a wise shopper. You should be able to find a good box in the RM200 range, avoid those that ask for RM400-500 because its not necessary to spend that much. You can also write to the sellers and ask what Indian channels the boxes have, or any other question. All the boxes are different as to whats included in channels. Some are bare and you have to install all channels. Ask, ask, and ask!

Amazon has a box, and Apple too. So does Xaomi and other brands. Roku is popular in US.

One thing, you need a strong net connection for proper streaming. 8mpbs is really the minimum.

You can try AliExpress, Lazada.com, Lelong and electric and PC shops. Surely there are sellers at LowYat Plaza too. Just walk in there and ask, "who selling TV box?"

Last thing, you can upgrade your remote to get much more function. The Rii Mini i8 remote is excellent.
https://www.lelong.com.my/rii-mini-i8-b … Sale-P.htm

Two years ago, the offerings were terrible. Seems every month now  new boxes are coming out better and cheaper.

Hi, Are you using ASTRO dish and receiver and what size of dish to connect with Videocon d2h set top box

Thanks
BJ