Finding job from outside Uk as a non EU citizen

Hello everyone I am Maroof Ahmed, fresh graduate from university looking for a job in England . I have applied few selected job, hoping to get reply but it is Christmas holiday so still waiting.

now my ask is that i am now residing outside UK, without a sponsor i cant apply to job visa.

confusing what things do the company consider. It was written several times in form that whether i have a job visa or not. matter of disappointment, how  will I be able to enter the country  if nobody sponsor me. that means i am not getting a chance. I dont know about there hiring preference or if they save fees for the visa.

Please someone let me know that do outsiders will get a offer or not . Also how can i grow the chance of appointing me.

thank you for reading post and wish you a Merry Christmas.

I have few Relatives out there and also i can take service from some recruiting office though i prefer to be on my own.
so please advice me that what will be a good move.

Hello...... I am getting nobody here

It you live outside the EU it will not be easy to get a working Visa unless you have skills which England needs.
First put together a CV listing all your qualifications and from which University you received them.
This information is usually checked by organisations so make sure it is correct.
You will need to be registered on the agencies in England which supply personnel in your skills.
You will need to research the agencies and if they reply send your CV for their records.
If you do manage to get an interview with an agency this can be done via Skype.
Many English graduates have problems getting work, this all depends on your professional qualifications. Many are out of work for months.
If you do manage to get work you will need money to live on, so work in your own country and save you will need money just to get here. England is not a cheap country to live and if you want to live in London accommodation alone will cost a significant amount of money.

thanks.