Looking for a friend, a business partner in my part-time business/job

Hi!
Do you have some extra time everyday? Would you like to use it and make it profitable? If you are interested please let me know and I will explain it well to you. In this business, you gonna meet some new friends of different nationalities. This is not just a part-time job or a part-time business, but more of socializing while earning.

I'm ready

May I know your email ID, so I could explain more about the business. By the way, are you from UAE? Which state?

Romelle wrote:

Hi!
Do you have some extra time everyday? Would you like to use it and make it profitable? If you are interested please let me know and I will explain it well to you. In this business, you gonna meet some new friends of different nationalities. This is not just a part-time job or a part-time business, but more of socializing while earning.

Can you please give us  more details concerning your ad?
Why not sharing this information with us all on the forum instead of communicating by mail.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

nn

[email protected]

Interesting... Please let me know

Ok, to give you some details about the business, you can visit our website. Here in UAE, visit www.fmgroupuae.com   Or if you want to inow all our branches, visit www.fmworld.com.   Once you finish, get back to me so we can discuss more.

Hi Priscilla. Thanks for your mail. To give you some details about the business, you can visit our website. Here in UAE, visit www.fmgroupuae.com   Or if you want to inow all our branches, visit www.fmworld.com.   Once you finish, get back to me so we can discuss more.

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please

I will send you the details in your gmail account.

I would like to know the details and surely participate in it.
Kindly send me more details.
Regards
Akhlas Agha

Hi Romelli,
I am interested to follow through your add on expat-blog.
My intention is not financial but time filling.
I am not sure what experience level you need, get back to me and hope we can start something.
Cheers

I will be looking forward to your reponse.

Regards

Akhlas Agha

Hello, I am interested. Can you clarify more on this?  Nnenna

Hi!
Would you like to try this one? Do you have email account where I can send all the details?

Please check your gmail account now.

Thanks

May I know your email account? I will send you the details.

Kindly send me your email ID. I will give you the details of this business.

Thanks

Hi Nenna.

May I know your email ID? I would like to send you the details of this business.

Thank you.

Hi.
Thank you for your interest. I understand you. As expat, it is good to find ways how to consume our time in a fruitful manner.

May I know your email ID so I could send you the details of this part-time business?
Thank you.

hi.
I am interested to do some part time job.

You feel free to contact me.

You are working in Al Ain, and the office of this part-time is in Deira, Dubai. When is your day-off so we can meet up and explain the business.

What is your mobile number?

[email protected]

I just had the chance to reply now, had a hectic day.
Kind regards.
Nnenna

Ok...just please let me know when you are free. Thanks

Hello Romelle,

I would invite you to post your ad in the appropriate section which is business partners in Dubai section.

Thank you
Shaazia
Expat.com Team

shakir.adeleke(at)gmail.com

Hello;
Very good to hear this. Pls can u describe me the concept. I hav a lot free time after my regular job.

Krishna
[email protected]

Please check your email. I responded to your inquiry.

Thank you.

Hi. I responded to your inquiry already, please check your email.

Hi. I responded to your inquiry already, please check your email.

Thank you. I will surely do that.

YS I HAVE EXTRA TIME, PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW IT SHOULD BE WORKED OUT. [email protected]. Very good to hear this. Pls can u describe me the concept. I hav a lot free time after my regular job.

Hello;
Very good to hear this. Pls can u describe me the concept. I hav a lot free time  [email protected]

Am interested my email [email protected]

👍

:heart:

Hello dear,

I am willing to be a business partner in this field for it has always been my dream and I am very motivated by working in this field... I can't support financially but I have my own free lance visa and I can be of good service anytime of the day. kindly give me an opportunity and I promise I won't let you down... my contacts are;
+971528676750
[email protected]

I look forward to reading or getting a contacted by you soon to make myself available for this partnership.

Regards.
Seyi Elijah Sanni.

Jamal
I am interested.....i do have a free time to contribute.
I am Structural Engineer with 6 Yrs exp. working in the Construction Industry.
Ping me ***

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.