Looking for manufacturers/factory's in womans fashion for fashiondesig

I am a fashiondesigner that wants to set up a fashioncompany iin the nearby futur.First i do my research.
I'm hoping to get some hints on where to find a small scale manufacturer in South East Asia (India,Cambodia,Thailand,Vietnam ). It's a new line of clothing,I can't make pattens.I just create new designs on the doll in a rough pattern/moulage or i draw them.I need a company that is willing to make my designs by sending them pictures/drawningsof the wanted creations. I need to create samples/prototypes in the futur
and I do not know how successful we are likely to be selling so I can not commit to large orders.Only like a few per model to start with.The clothing is mid to high level ladies wear from dresses to skirts and blouses,etc but mostly unique high class to mid level.pieces..Weddingdresses (wich will be unique and therefor not many of these models wanted.Beachwear,lingerie,corsets,etc.It's a wide range of different fashion.1 label more lines..
I'm also looking for supply of the right fabrics, my main concern being that I have been warned of some factories that sell fabrics for use for sample making and shortly after discontinue the line which would be of course catastrophic! I need to work with a reliable supplier who can supply my small initial orders and resupply when the bigger orders come in - logical !I
I know this is not easy to find but i hope to find a factory or atelier that is willing to work with me and we will see how far we get.My designs must be of a very good quality.My style is very unique.I love Asian and Indian tissues,Lace,Broiderrie,handwoven tissue/cloth,etc..unique pieces of cloth.Pearls,Silk,Leather etc.Also i want to create a line of shoes/handbags.Homewear,etc.I hope to build up a few good contacts that can help me out here and maybe we can grow in this and hopefully in the futur i can order more pieces.

Carina

HI Carina

We are planning to make garments factory with 50 people in Cambodia Phnom Penh; we will have all kind of machine and facility to make any kind of garments from sketch to ready to wear. I would like to send you officially information about our company and coming up. Would you mind to give me your company contact information?
my skype;  sorakivin
[email protected] 

Regards

Soraki

Looking for manufacturers/factory's in womans fashion for fashiondesig

HI Carina

We are planning to make garments factory with 50 people in Cambodia Phnom Penh; we will have all kind of machine and facility to make any kind of garments from sketch to ready to wear. I would like to send you officially information about our company and coming up. Would you mind to give me your company contact information?
my skype;  sorakivin
vin[at]homeytrading.com 

Regards

Soraki