Algerian in Singapore

Greetings everyone!

I was wondering how you manage to process administrative documents from Singapore as there is no consular services for Algerian?

Thanks!

hi Amina
why dont you just see the french embassy there :)

Check out with Algerian embassy in Jakarta usually I apply visa for my wife there and you can renew ur passport too

thanx midou , so i need go there to jakarta and i register or i can register from here ?

Bonjour,
Je suis aussi Algerien je viens d'arriver a Singapore from France. Vous etes toujours la?
Cordialement.

liberte1 wrote:

Bonjour,
Je suis aussi Algerien je viens d'arriver a Singapore from France. Vous etes toujours la?
Cordialement.

ENGLISH please as this is an Anglophone forum.
Thank you.

Hi welcome to the red dot ,so you Algerian , from which part of Algeria ?

My message is to one Algerian person, I guess she understand french. Apologize.  :):|

I am from Kabylie (Tizi Ouzou). And You?

I am from Kabylie (Tizi Ouzou). And You?
I will be more clear, I am Amazigh from Algeria. You are from where in Algeria?

Saha kho I'm from Tlemcen here my phone number 97638326 you can call me once u free

Hello il from algeria tizi ouzou and i want to live in  Singapour. ?
Give me some advices

Hello Salim22,

You will be needing a job and a visa. Here is an article which might give you some clues : Work visas in Singapore

All the best
Bhavna

sallam salimo well bro from where i m gonna start living in sg easy nd hard .if u are holding DZD passport just i wish u luck.or some body apply for u long term pass. or if u holding EU OR AUSIE OR NZ OR US OR CA.it ll be easy nd many ways to get long visa stay .allah be with u  if u need help drop message nd i can give u my phn nmbr

Azul, send me your email a mmis n tmurt.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security