Pakistani work it taiwan ?

Plz sir guide me that Pakistani allowed to work it Taiwan compny ?????

Hi aftab ullah,

Some more information about the kind of job and information you are looking for might be most welcome, in order to guide you through the right way.

Regards,

David.

Sir my one friend search job for me in Taiwan then after foreign office of Taiwan say Pakistani not allows to work it Taiwan company I means Taiwan government not give work permit to Pakistani... Plz guide me about that if I go there they will issue me work permit ????

aftab ullah wrote:

Sir my one friend search job for me in Taiwan then after foreign office of Taiwan say Pakistani not allows to work it Taiwan company I means Taiwan government not give work permit to Pakistani... Plz guide me about that if I go there they will issue me work permit ????

I suggest that you contact the nearest Taiwan Embassy or Consulate to you for the information. 

From what I found online is that you cannot go there and get a work permit.

Thank u Sir and happy new year...
Yes sir I contact here Taiwan consulate they telling me that u go there on visit visa but not allowed to work...but when this rule will Chang bcz before not like this Pakistani go there for work but after they stop it....

Taiwan's government has strict rule regarding job opportunities for foreigners,they only open its door to low wages job seeker such care taker,factory workers,ship crew.and to get those job also not simple.you must have local agency to help you out in reaching with Taiwanese Labour agency.as for work permit you must have employed as your sponsors in giving you place to live as this very important.
But if you have specific talent that is rare in Taiwan you can easily apply for job here,and for this you can try to take a look at this Expat.com job opportunities section for Taiwan.Good luck
Regard bidara

And as I know there's no Taiwan's embassy in Pakistan.and same as in Taiwan there's no Pakistan embassy.

Thanks sir!
Sir this company which give me job also give accumudation ..this company need worker for his company I means to say factory worker they need.if I work as factory work then Taiwan govt give me work permit????

You have to ask your company about any certification which can prove that you are their employee.It's a document, if they had already hired somebody else before, they definitely know the procedure, just ask them about everything.

With this certification you can apply for working permit.

Unless your company is just a middleman, not the company you are actually working for. In this situation you have to ask your middleman company for the certification.

You might would like to check the link below

After receiving the work permit, the prospective employee should apply for a resident visa. If they have arrived in Taiwan with a Visitor's Visa, they may change their visa status without departing Taiwan by applying at the Bureau of Consular Affairs at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Taipei, Taichung or Kaohsiung. If they are not in Taiwan, they must apply for a Resident Visa at the nearest Taiwan representative office. If they have entered under the Visa Waiver Program or received a Landing Visa, they must depart Taiwan to apply for a Resident Visa.

http://foreigner.hccg.gov.tw/en/home.js … iness5.jsp

aftab ullah wrote:

Thanks sir!
Sir this company which give me job also give accumudation ..this company need worker for his company I means to say factory worker they need.if I work as factory work then Taiwan govt give me work permit????

Thanks sir for ur information!
I understand the procedure of getting work permit in Taiwan .but sir this process is for Pakistani also????I means to say I'm from Pakistan here one forienge agent tell me that Pakistani not get work permit in Taiwan .???

If the company has made an offer then the company should be getting the appropriate visa for you.

I just asked the government about this, according to them if you are a worker in a factory then I am afraid the answer is no. So far there is no working permit for Pakistani.

But if you are a teacher , sales , engineer or any other occupation, it's possible for you to have a work permit in Taiwan.

Sir there in Taiwan one company offer Me job.the company owner tell me that if govt allow Pakistani here in Taiwan then no dout u work with us...there for this no problem I. Will get job there in Taiwan then Taiwan govt give me work permit as a citizens of Pakistan .

aftab ullah wrote:

Sir there in Taiwan one company offer Me job.the company owner tell me that if govt allow Pakistani here in Taiwan then no dout u work with us...there for this no problem I. Will get job there in Taiwan then Taiwan govt give me work permit as a citizens of Pakistan .

I think the owner should check this with the government himself not you, after all it's his offer. Ask the owner to talk to the government.

Dear. You give me contact address of company I will be take information for you

Friend from company side they offer me job but the problems is that Taiwan government not give work permit to Pakistani......

If your higher education MBA or same then you can

Yes friend I have MSC Economic degree nd have computer courses nd have account and finance experience.... Then I'm allowed for work permit it Taiwan ???????

Yes if your sponsors company pus the immigration -some Pakistanie already work at company but boss are also Pakistanie

@aftab ullah Hi brother,
I hope you are Good. I just want to ask you that how much expensive the taiwan visit visa?
Hello Hussnain Ali,

This is an old thread.

I don't think aftab will reply.

Could you please post on more recent threads or open your own topic on the Taiwan forum ?

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]
Closed