Furniture in Montenegro

Does anyone know how to purchase IKEA furniture in Montenegro?

Well pop art TV a shop In Tivat  they order things through IKEA small stuff but if u ask they might order big pieces of furniture. I think they might up the cost cause of import charges.

Yes Pop Art Tv in Tivat does that (they also have a shop in Budva) the company name is "Podgor Impor" ; they charge you the prices of the italian Ikea (they buy in Bari) and add 60% on top of the price.
There is now another company doing the same and buying from Zagreb Croatia (facebook.com/pages/IKEA-Montenegro) and they charge a bit less than Pop Art. Both can order large pieces it's not a problem.
Carine

Thank you so much, that is a great help. I need a loft  bunk bed for our house in Petrovac.  Do you know of any other company that does a similar thing with a queen bed under and a single bunk above.

One of the good things about Montenegro is that you still have many craftsmen around, so you could find a carpenter to do just that for you at a good price. It might not be so cheap as Ikea's catalog prices, but it could be the same as the Ikea+60% - Ask around you for a carpenter ("Stolar"). Print a photo with dimensions of what you need, and get a quote ("Ponuda")!
If you can't find in Petrovac / Budva area, I can give you contacts in the Tivat area.

Thank you so much, greatly appreciated.

Hello

I can strongly recommend Pop Art in Tivat as being very helpful , reliable and they assembled my stuff... and  remembered me and where  I live after  several months  even though I had a small order. They can get you anything that is on the  Italian website ( From Bari) which seems to have more stock than Croatia.

@Tsarine hi there do you know where you can get collapsible garden furniture that delivers in Budva or near by thank you

Hello anniesox,

Welcome to Expat.com

As you probably have noticed, this thread is quite old and has been inactive for years.

I suggest you start a new thread on the Montenegro forum in order to be able to ask your questions.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

[Thread closed]

Closed