Need infos about moving to Istanbul.

Hello everybody, actually I was in istanbul for two times and I fall in love with that magical city ..now I decide to move there but i'd love to get some informations about jobs for foreign people , accomodations,what if I am a biginner in turkish language is that an obstacl? Or I can get an opportunity if I can speak ( arabic , french and english ).thank you!

Hello Boutheyna and welcome to Expat.com

Kindly note that your thread has been moved to the Istanbul forum for increasing your chances to have interactions.

I also invite you to read our articles in our Living in Turkey Guide. Some articles in the Work sub section will help you.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thank you!

Hi there,

I recommend to go to expat or couchsurfing events in Istanbul (European side mostly). You could definitely speak French and English and maybe other languages there. A search on Facebook might help as well. There are some groups for people who want to learn Turkish.

All the best

Hello christian ,
Thank you for your reply and i will definitely check expar and couchsurfing events in istanbul once i am there of course ...and about learning turkish i already found some of groups that help us it s really useful .
Betty