Online course on Islam

Hello everyone.  I was wondering if anyone knows of an online course on Islam?  Many thanks.

i can help you in this
Connect with me

Hello Pitch, Assalam o alakum,

I am happy to see your interest in Islam.

Knowledge about Islam is a life long pursuit  for academics, muslims by birth and of course New Muslims but most importantly by people looking for truth with the natural possibility of embracing Islam.

By your query " Online courses on Islam" I would presume one is already a muslim and he or she is seeking a course to find details on fundamentals of Islam.

Moreover people who have studied their own religion in detail are inclined to make a 'comparative analysis' between what they already understand and how Islam is similar or different.

Kindly let me know what your stage is, like most subjects, net has so much information that it is an issue to pin point  what is relevant. I will make every effort to guide you in the right direction. :one

Thank you very much.  I'm not a Muslim but I'd like to have a better understanding of the culture in KSA and also for myself.  Since posting, I have googled a few centres and I can see that there are many places that offer online courses.  I have applied to two so far and I'm hoping to do the one that seems best.

I hope you found a place to learn about Islam and the culture.
May I suggest to read a copy of the Quraan, to get the basics of Islam. Its better than any person can ever show you.
You can find a translation of the meanings in English (I suggest Dr. Mohsin English).

Thanks for your advice.