English tea in Montenegro

Do you find good quality English tea in Montenegro? We are tea addicted...

Not much English tea here I'm afraid. You might be lucky and find Twinnings English Breakfast Tea or Yellow Label black tea in some supermarkets - Check the sell by dates though. UK Brands like PG, Tetley and Yorkshire (our favourite) are not sold here. We generally ask visitors or other ex-pats to bring some with them from the UK. That said there is an amazing range of fruit and herbal teas available and they're cheap too!

I heard a few days ago that a new Tea Shop has openned in Budva old town. Haven't been there yet, but might be worth checking the place. It's somewhere close to the Entrance at the end of the Marina.

Hi!

I saw good tea in so called "Russian section" in Franco supermarket in Bar. They have several brands like Ahmad and Akbar, tea leaves, what you call this...loose tea? Not tea bags. Hope this helps,

Cheers

If I move to montenegro I will be bring  good Irish Barys tea the best

You can buy anything in the Internet.

I agree with that, we bring our own.  Try the food store in Porto Montenegro maybe?

Hi there. I can only confirm you that you don't have big choice when it comes to teas. Tsarine, I live in Budva and I know for new tea shop next to TQ Plaza but it hasn't been opened yet. Well, at least it wasn't opened when I passed by last time. But they are preparing it. As for shop in Porto, you think of Bonela. You can try there. I always order tea from my friends coming here to bring me some. :)

Is Niktea sold in Montenegro?

@authoriter09

You have posted on an old (2015) post that is inactive. I suggest you open a new post on the subject.

Hello authoriter09,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f60a.svg

I think you should follow stumpy's advice and start a new thread on the Montenegro forum to ask your questions.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

[Thread closed]

Closed