No working experience in Positive List

Dear all,

I have completed a one year taught masters in International Politics from a UK university ranked below 150 according to the QS ranking. However, I did acquire my earlier education from Pakistani institutions, including graduation in International Relations. I don't have IELTS score (for General Test) yet, but in 2011, I did manage to get an overall score of 7.5 with no band less than 7.0 in the academic IELTS exam. Therefore, I am expecting to retain my score at least, if not improve it. I have worked for more than 3 years related to Politics field in Pakistan in the previous five years, but the working experience I do have, is not there on the Positive List of occupations for Danish Green Card scheme. I am 33 years old now and would highly appreciate if someone could please tell me whether I am eligible to apply for the Danish Green Card as I think I can have more than enough points required for eligibility, i.e. 100. And if I am eligible, what are my chances of getting the Green Card Visa?

Thanking you in advance.

Best wishes,
Malik Shafiq

I need an urgent reply on the above. Please.

Thanks to all

Is this question that difficult?

I request anyone who knows the answer to kindly reply to my query pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

If it is not on the positive list of occupations you will not have any chance, even if you think you have more than enough points.

Thank you for letting me know the answer. It has saved my time as well as money. Otherwise, just by having a look at my points, I may have applied for it. Thank you once again !