Got an opportunity to work in Shannon

Hi Members,

I got an opportunity to work with a company in Shannon. This is the first time I am moving in Shannon. Hence, request your guidance on what is the cost of living in and around Shannon. I have got around 9 years of software develoment experience and have got an offer of around 3000Euros. Let me know, if that offer would be sufficient for me to survive with the cost of living in Shannon and if I can save something with this offer as well, as I will be travelling with my wife.

Awaiting your feedback and guidance.

Thanks & Regards,
Manju

manjuGH wrote:

Hi Members,

I got an opportunity to work with a company in Shannon. This is the first time I am moving in Shannon. Hence, request your guidance on what is the cost of living in and around Shannon. I have got around 9 years of software develoment experience and have got an offer of around 3000Euros. Let me know, if that offer would be sufficient for me to survive with the cost of living in Shannon and if I can save something with this offer as well, as I will be travelling with my wife.

Awaiting your feedback and guidance.

Thanks & Regards,
Manju

Welcome to the forum

Try this website for cost of living www.numbeo.com

Hi Manju,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

Hope other members will share their experiences and give you some advices. You might have a look at other topic here as well > https://www.expat.com/forum/319-22-cost … eland.html

Hi Manju.

Working in Shannon for 14 years already. If the €3000 you mention is per month it is a  VERY good salary but the cost of living in Ireland is very high.