A full time job in a 5 stars Hotel in Antaliya fot Persians

Hello there!

There s a full time job offred in a Hotel in Antaliya for those who can speak Persian beside other languages like English and Turkish.
The job offers a residence permit, insurance, food and a place where to stay and a salary of 700tl  !
Anyone intersted contact me, I ll connect you with the recruiter

Have a nice day everyone

sara23 wrote:

Hello there!

There s a full time job offred in a Hotel in Antaliya for those who can speak Persian beside other languages like English and Turkish.
The job offers a residence permit, insurance, food and a place where to stay and a salary of 700tl  !
Anyone intersted contact me, I ll connect you with the recruiter

Have a nice day everyone

Perhaps give a little more information about what exactly the job is, how many hours a day etc. That way people can then make up their minds as to whether they contact you.
Thanks.

Hello,

You write a salary from 700 tl monthly? But this is really low and under the Turkish minimum salary....or is it not for fulltime??

Hi,

Yes, you re right! But I dnt have aot details about it. I said those who are intersted , I ll connevt them directly with the person in charge :)

j.a.m dutch wrote:

Hello,

You write a salary from 700 tl monthly? But this is really low and under the Turkish minimum salary....or is it not for fulltime??

Well, tht s what the conditions are. I guess because the food and the accomodation are included. I dnt kniw. I also think that it is low.

Its for sure low....and its in Turkije standard that they give you meal and place to sleep...they have in summer person lodgement. The salary is on this moment around 950 tl. if you can check it and let me know maybe i know someone....

Hello, please I am from Nigeria can they recruit me I have interest in it, thanks

Hello sir , i saw your message and i will like to work there ,can speak English language very well and I have Turkish resident permit and i'm honest and straight forward person .
This is my contact no 05314636437, Email; [email protected]

Hello all

Whether somebody has a job proposal to make or is seeking an employment, the only section of the site to place adverts is the JOBS section found on the overhead green banner.

@sara23 : Please drop an advert with all required details in the Jobs section please.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team
[Topic Closed]

Closed