Newbie from Tropical land in Zurich!!!! Here to meet new people!

Dearest Bees in Suisse,

I am a newbie from Hochiminh City Vietnam. I have moved to Zurich since September last year and currently doing a master course in facility management @ ZHAW. I loving meeting people and extending my network as much as I can and it's a pity that I don't know many people here in Switzerland. Therefore I am here to encounter with interesting people.

I am little girl, open minded, friendly and one of my current goal in life is making everyday count (it's sometimes tough to follow this... ~.~). So I would tell you that Switzerland is amazing to me. I do enjoy fondue (but I am in love with Raclette, pls don't judge my heart!!), chocolate, sleigh ride and Swiss people they are nicer than what people talked about them ^^

I'm looking forward to enjoy more when I am in Switzerland and I love to hear from your point of view of Switzerland.

Cheers from Ricterswil,
Phuong (Julie)

Hello Julie and welcome on board Expat.com

I invite you to browse through the old threads we have in our Networking in Zurich section and participate on the more recent ones so as to increase your chances to meet some expats who are themselves seeking meet up.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello
You could join conversation groups which would help you to learn German and meet other people who have recently arrived in Switzerland or share the same interest
Jacques

Hello Julie,

How are your studies going?
I used to graduate myself from ZHAW but well, some years back.
How are you enjoying your stay in my home city?
It would be great to hear from you as I myself love to travel Asia.
Still need some tipps for Zurich and Switzerland?

Regards from the airport,
Alex