New here

I am new to Lisbon and looking for people to meet to go out with and enjoy the city. I am from America but I am portuguese so I speak both languages.

Are you here permanently or is this a shorter trip? Welcome and good luck.

:)

OK. I live in the Sesimbra area but am away in Africa for the moment. I won't be able to get into Lisbon until sometime mid February for coffee or wine and chats. I am amazed at how quiet the board has been to your call for contact though.

Hello there,

I'm american and Colombian, I am currently living in Lisbon, IF you need any advise or go for a coffee and chat feel free to do it.
Cheers.

Yeah I figured I would get more replies as well :) Thank you

Thanks Lisboa, it would be a relief to actually speak english with people here as my portuguese is not the greatest.

Hi, I am a graduate student and also new in Lisbon. I am very much interested in hanging out. Although I'll in US from the 11th to 25th and also Vienna from 27th to 30th of January. :(  Feel free to contact me anytime. Welcome to Lisbon !
btw, I speak English, not so fluent in Spanish, Learning Portuguese. :)

Ok

Let me know how you like it in Lisbon..I am an american who will be retiring there next year and would like to know what the night life is like.  I am looking for a great new life. So keep in touch..we could meet for lunch or something once I am there and you can fill me in on live in Lisbon....

:)

Hey there!  I'm an American too living in Lisbon.  Hopefully you are enjoying the life here.  I've been here for about 4 months now so there is still a lot for me to explore.  Maybe we can meet up for a coffee or lunch.  PM if you are free some time.

Hi all,
I am an American living and teaching in Shanghai, China until the end of June and then don't know where I will live after that! Will be checking out Lisbon and Faro at the end of March and would be great to meet folks in either city to take me to their favorite places and tell me the pros and cons of life there.
I won't have a job or company to organize housing, banking and visa for me, so will be especially keen to hear from people that have done this recently!
Grateful in advance!
Madelaine

Hi,
Just joined the site and an considering doing Exactly what you did, nearly a year ago. Still there? Loving, hating it or both?
Love to hear your opinions and perhaps we could meet up when I visit end of March?
Cheers,
Madelaine