Aussie relocating to Puerto Rico

Hello
I'm wondering if anyone has information about australians relocating to Puerto Rico.
I'd appreciate any information.
Thanks.....

Hello, boneybrim. I think you're the first Aussie on this forum.

Hi and welcome!

What kind of info are you looking for?

There's a lot of general info about living in PR available on this forum.

Unless you are a US citizen you would need a visa in case your present or new employer is transferring you to PR.  They should help you with the process. Another option would be to obtain an investor visa if your plan is to invest a considerable amount of money here on the island.
In almost any other case you would need to get a permanent resident permit (green card) which in practice is only doable if you either have a very close relative here (or elsewhere in the USA) who is US citizen or resident or if you're married to a US citizen.

Please tell us a little bit more about your plans and situation so we can give you the info that you need!

Thanks for your reply.
At this stage I'm just investigating options and wondered if there were any differing arrangements from the mainland USA with respect to residency. It seems not to be the case. I shall keep reading the information on the forum about other matters.

Yes, unfortunately the immigration rules are the exact same as if you were moving to Washington, DC, Alaska, or PR.

Why Puerto Rico? How is your Spanish? And welcome to the forum.