AFFIDAVIT FOR BANK ACCOUNT TRANSFER

Looking for somebody able to make the affidavit needed to transfer a bank account to myself and available to be paid as soon as the account has been transferred to myself. Payment very good and to be agreed before.
I am from Italy. I was going to get married with a woman at Accra but she died on last October. it's has been checked already that at bank, where is hold her high account, i am declared as her next of kin.
More details  available, of course, to persons interested.
Cibino

haaa very interesting     how much would be my percentage ??  be precise

Sorry, you should say how much you require for doing requested work, knowing you will be paid at the end of the work.

Mr Freddy525, if you really are thinking to help me, let me know it please. My friend from the police at Accra checked at bank and found it's needed -1) 28000 ghc to make data correction at bank and affidavit- 2)  3750 ghc for fees -3) 18000 ghc for the high court approval. it's needed about 50.000 ghc but as i said i am available to pay much more at the end of the work giving you the guarantee i will do it. Once done that i will have further works to do at Accra. If you wish to write me for a proper talking and agreement you may use this address : [email protected]
My lawyer at Accra Mr Daniel Nettey, died on last July. My friend from the police is in coma at hospital now.
At moment i have no friend at Accra.

You certainly are an unfortunate person! Your girlfriend dies before she can complete the transfer of the money to you. The lawyer dies before completing all the formalities for the transfer of the money and now the policeman is in a coma in hospital - probably the same hospital which treated your girlfriend and the lawyer. You must be either extremely brazen or extremely stupid to think that anyone is going to come forward and risk that amount of money based on such a ludicrous story!

This whole story sounds like a potential scam to me.

I prefer taking no risk - I close this thread & close the op account.

Closed