Looking for a RUGBY Trainer

Hello,

just to warning you, i'm french so my english is not really perfect.

I'm a player from the ZRA ( Zurich Rugby Academy ). Our last trainer just leave us last year and we don't have any real trainer. We need a trainer who will be available for us every time because we need a man who want to be accepted in our family, because rugby is not only a sport. Who can plan trainings during the week, and take the time to speak with us. Who can plan matches also because we have only 6 teams in Switzerland and we want to play against others, and we are not enough to have a "league". If you think you can be the man that we need, and if you want to have good moments with us, you can contact me and we will be very happy to meet you.

PS: If you know someone that could be interested about it, you can also contact me.
PPS: If you know someone that is born in 1998-1999 and is interested to discover rugby, this could be the good opportunity.
Voir la discussion

Hi there

Im a South African, ex rugby player from the Stellenbosch University.

Although Ive had most of my time as player..I do have some training abilities, as this is where I would like to still be involved in the game..it is a passion of mine..best game on the planet

I'm still living in South africa though, but am looking to move my family over there..first though Im in need of a job..

Currently Im a investment analyst/fund manager..so if you might know of some company in need of one over there..please do let me know

Hello,

Just a reminder that for any job offer or search, you should post an ad in the appropriate section which is Jobs in Zurich.

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Thank you for your answer,

I can read the passion you have for rugby and you seem to be the man we are searching for.
I understand, if I can help you to find a job here I will re-contact you don't worry about that.
I hope you will find a job, we would enjoy to meet you so all I have to say is good luck and I wait for your answer if it is still possible for you.
Sorry for the late answer,

Best regards

Hi there

Just received the email notification

I was over the moon to receive this!

Of course I am still available for this..it would be absolutely fantastic
Train a team and be involved in the game still..awesome! Trying to grow the game as well within Switzerland..that would be great!!

Really would like to meet with you guys as well..

Currently me and my wife are really looking to emigrate from South Africa in order to try and give our children better  opportunities..

If you might know someone looking to employ an experienced guy like myself..please do let me know

Best regards

Jacques