Relocation from SA to Zambia - i dont know where to start?

Hi all,

Myself and hubby are considering relocating from SA to Zambia and I need to find out as much as possible. I don't where to start??

Courtney24 wrote:

Hi all,

Myself and hubby are considering relocating from SA to Zambia and I need to find out as much as possible. I don't where to start??

Welcome to the forum. I suggest that you first read through the posts on this section of the forum and then  ask questions that hopefully members can answer.

Hello Courtney24 and welcome on board

Maybe you could start by telling us what do you wish to go to Zambia for, and maybe members will be able to guide you as from that!

Do you wish to go to work in a specific company? Or create your own business? Or retire there simply?

Tell us more about yourself :D

Kenjee
Expat.com team

Thank you Kenjee!!

I am 24 and my husband 43. My husband owns a Construction company and I work for him (doing admin).
We will be relocating the business to Zambia should we decide to move there. He already has the business registered there. We have a 8 month old boy and three dogs which we would bring along.

We would like to get work there before moving down so we know we will be making some money.
We also want to buy land with a house on it before coming there.

What are main preparations I need to make and how soon before we move there do I need to make these arrangements?

Hello Courtney24,

Please note that Kenjee is a member of the Expat.com Team. ;)

Shaazia
Expat.com Team