Good english school in Bristol

Hi people :)
I'm Serena from Rome, I'm 28 years old, I've got a Master of Science and I would like to improve my english (I've got an intermediate level, I suppose). I would like to spend around 2 months in England at this purpose, do you know some good english school in Bristol? is Bristol an expensive city?
Thank you very much!

Serena

Hello Serena and welcome on board Expat.com

I invite you to browse on the Bristol Forum to gather some infos on the threads there while waiting for some members to answer back.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

sere86 wrote:

Hi people :)
I'm Serena from Rome, I'm 28 years old, I've got a Master of Science and I would like to improve my english (I've got an intermediate level, I suppose). I would like to spend around 2 months in England at this purpose, do you know some good english school in Bristol? is Bristol an expensive city?
Thank you very much!

Serena

Bristol is quite an expensive city, less than London but more than the cities in the North! Housing is quite expensive but if you look on Gumtree I am sure you will find some reasonably priced options.

For language schools there is; The Bristol Language Centre which is south of the river down by Redcliffe or The English Language Centre up in Clifton. It also could be an option getting in touch with the university and seeing if they have any options.