Looking for a house with garden in Cotonou

Dear all,

my wife, me, two dogs and one cat will move in February 2015 to Cotonou. We are looking for a nice house - must not be too big - with a nice garden for the pets.

If somebody will move out in the beginning of the year, please contuct us.

Warm regards

erik

Hi erik,

I invite you to post this request in the Houses for rent in Cotonou section as well, it might help you.

I also encourage you to have a look at the Real estate agencies in Cotonou page.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi Erik,

I don't know if you are still looking but my family does have a house you may be interested in. For the past 25 years we have always rented the house to staff from the US delegation or USAID personnel.

The last tenant have moved out about 3 months ago and we are looking for new tenants.

The house in the residential neighborhood of Les Cocotiers close to the airport.

If you are interested you can respond on expat or email me on [email protected]

Sincerely yours

Kafui Andre

Hi Kafui Andre > you should post an advert for your house in the housing in Cotonou section. Thank you.

hello
let me know how much you previoused and how many bedroom

Hi, we need min. 2 bedrooms, living room, eating room, kitchen and storage room.
So house must not be too big.
Garden is important.

If you have something, send some picture to erik.iwan[at]gmx.de

Kind redards
erik

Hi, I need a one or two bed flat for a small family of 2 kids, mother and master in port novo. Please contact me urgently if you have any available .
[ Moderated : Do not share any contact number on the forum]

Hello everyone,

For any search about accommodation, I would suggest you to have a look in the Housing section- Housing in Cotonou.

Regards,
Yuveshen