I'm looking for some foreigners living in Hanoi <3

Hi guys,

My name's Ngan. I'm a 18-year-old girl from Hanoi. I love making new friends and it would be amazing if I could have some foreign friends. I enjoy the night life in Hanoi, I have free time hanging out with you. So if you just came to Hanoi and you wanna know more about this city, just contact me. And also I can teach you Vietnamese if youre going to stay here for a long time.

[Moderated : Avoid giving your phone number on a public forum please ]

Love,
Ngan

Hello
Im expat living in hanoi, may be you can contact me .
[email protected] or on expat.com
Regards

I'm back in Sydney now but during my visit to hoi an it was not unusual for young students to ask if they could practise English with you whilst having your coffee. I good thing for both parties as you get to know about the place and the locals can improve their skills. Must say it was during the hottest part of the year so I am thinking it would be nice to go back when not so sweaty and spend a lot longer learning the culture. Cheers

Hi
Would like discover hanoi ny night. Think its possible ? If yes when ,Do yu have viber ?

Jean

Hi im awailable

Hi there,
I can be available in the evenings. If anyone wants to hangout or coffee dinner, pls text me.-:)

facebook.com/groups/loveinhanoi/
Loveinhanoi group on facebook, check it out people :)

hi

i am living in hanoi

i like to make a friend ship with you

Hi !

I'll be in Hanoi from the end of march to the end of august ! I'll be really excited to meet you there !

contact me by [email protected]

Hello my nAme is Leah, I am from the states here to teach english and possibly yoga. I just arrived here and would love to meet some locals and foreigners to hang out with. Please feel free to email me. Thank you !

Coolio,

I'll send you a message.
but it's probably easier via Facebook: Sandro Bear

Hi Leah, welcome to Hanoi. Hope u will enjoy ur life here. U can teach Yoga? How great! I also want to be ur student haha. If  u have free time and need someone to hang out with, feel free to message me. U can also contact me via Facebook if possible: Thiên Ngân.
Lookin foward to hearin from u soon,
Ngan

Hello everyone

I am Mickael. I am living in Ha Noi.

i want to make friend with you and hang out

Nice to meet you all.

Hay guys, my name is pentol, im from indonesia.. im alone in Hanoi, i really need some friends for hang out for drink tea or coffee, message me on my facebook "ini pentol"

Anyone on Skype id: Trivox.consultants

How about organising a meet up so we can put a face behind the nicks.

I am in Hanoi too!

Hi
I'll be in Hanoi fron Monday tell weekend for business. I would be very happy to meet local people or foreign.

Hi guys!
Im Tien Hung, living in Hanoi, Im a student studying in tourism. Now im also a trainee at Intercotinental Hanoi west lake. You can contact with me via my skype: tienhungtourism.hou
Nice to make friend with you,
Thanks!

(Moderated: for your own security, do not post your phone number on the forum pls)

Hi Ammar,

Using roaming while in Vietnam?

I'm not roaming. This whatsapp is a messaging program like skype or tango.

Hello, my name is Ryan, I am Vietnamese. I'm looking for foreigners in Hanoi to help them to discover different side of Vietnam ^^! If you are free to hang out with me, please feel free to contact me. Add friend pls :)....we can contact via message or skype

Hello everyone! It is a nice topic. If possible, I really want to join with you all.
Have a nice day.

pentol09 wrote:

Hay guys, my name is pentol, im from indonesia.. im alone in Hanoi, i really need some friends for hang out for drink tea or coffee, message me on my facebook "ini pentol"

Hi Pentol,

Saya tidak Facebook. Tak boleh menyangbung kawan? :D:D

I'll be there on the 18th and don't know anyone. I'm from North America but working in Asia and doing a writing assignment on this trip. I'd love to grab a coffee or beer with you and others to get acquainted. I'll be staying at a hotel in the old quarter. Somewhere around there would be the easiest. Do you have an email I can reach you at?

Higgin wrote:

I'll be there on the 18th and don't know anyone. I'm from North America but working in Asia and doing a writing assignment on this trip. I'd love to grab a coffee or beer with you and others to get acquainted. I'll be staying at a hotel in the old quarter. Somewhere around there would be the easiest. Do you have an email I can reach you at?

Maybe you can try looking up the personal profile.  :)

Oops.

Hi,

Anyone living in Hoi an?

I will be there from 30th March so would be interested in catching up with people from the forum. This will be my second visit - much longer this time around thankfully   

cheers gary

Hello, my viber [Moderated: No phone numbers are allow on the forum.  Thank you], and you can find my skype : quantrv91 , nice to meet you !

HI ,   
I am from UK  and  living in the London city, I like meet from Vietnam friends, if you like we can talk here , i hope hear from you soon,  Kind regards, from Sam.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : share your personal details in private pls