Indian/Pakistani grocery store

Is there any indian/Pakistani grocery store in iasi or any other that delivers there ... Also looking to find halal meat in iasi

Hi Hamza4988,

As you were a bit off topic, i created a new thread with your post on the Bucharest forum. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

No Pak/indian grocery in Iasi. Some super markets sell frozen Halal chickens.

Anyone can possibly guide me as you where there is a demand big enough for me to launch a new halal store in Bucharest? Many thanks.

hello yes there is an 'Indian grocery' in Bucharest & they can deliver same day @ your place.
I'm also a new comer over here!!
Regards,
Jasmine Syed :)

salam! yes I'm gonna b Ur partner in this business, let me know pls!!

Hello all

@jasmine syed : If you are looking to be a business partner, please drop an advert here : Business partners classifieds in Bucharest

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

@Jasmine syed
hi, can you please give me the contact or address of the Indian grocery you are talking about. I just moved to bucharest but I still didn't find any Indian or pakistani grocery shop here. Please let me know soon.
thanks
sana

Hi Tariq,i am glad you feel good about romanians workers, i am romanians to,and i can help you with more informations if you came here in Bucharest,we have a very tasty meat lamb ,appreciated by many muslims here and in EU.You can call my ***************** have experience in the supply and distributions foods.i have many ideas ,you can exports and imports romanians product meat of lambs,vegetabels cabbage,tomato,etc.Call me ,i worked in UK,i have drivers licence UK vans cat B.  Kind regards.

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal contact info on the forum for security measures.
Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal contact info on the forum for security measures.

hi i am from pakistan :cool:

Hi,

Which supermarkets sell frozen halal chicken in Bucharest or nearby

Asifgardezi wrote:

Hi,

Which supermarkets sell frozen halal chicken in Bucharest or nearby

Please see the other topic which you inquired on for responses.

hi prisclia in bucharest  can i work there

najafashraf986 wrote:

hi prisclia in bucharest  can i work there

No.  :cheers:

Pakistani Haweli Resturent

Pakistani Haweli Resturent search on maps