Life in SK

Hi! Im newbie here just want to share my experiences, way of living and everyday life here in the "land of kimchi" as some people know  :)
here in SK.
Living here in SK is not that easy as many people think including filipino people ofcourse, my fellow pinoy out there. :) Im PROUD to be!! Where and what race i came from. Race and pure blooded filipina from the PHILIPPINES.
(Excuse me for some of my grammatical error) :D
SK is really one of the fastest growing country in our generation today. The high demand in their society, upgrading economic and industrial platform today is really undeniably amazing. Bravo! One thing bec. they are really motivated and dedicated people as i know. And i admire them for that.

I came here two years ago(i know your counting) :Dgothcha! How time flies so fast :)
Iam married to a SK national ofcourse thats why iam here. I can't imagine to live and stay here for a long time just by myself.
So, thats just the introduction. :)

Sleepy... zZZZzzzzz.
(i will post again)   :cheers:
Shalom!

Hi Netie,

Welcome to Expat.com and thanks for this introduction.

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

Hello Netie. I am also a Filipina and i really want to work in South Korea for some reasons. I just wanna ask if how was it working with Korean people and is it easy to find a job there? ^_^

Hello guys,

I am rony technically from UK but my parents are Indian :).

I will be visiting Seoul on 18th for a business trip.  So looking forward to meet some interesting people during my visit . If anyone interested it would great to hang out.

Regards
rony

Mr  Armand. 

I need to speak to u  . Can u give me yr email or mobile number?

@ Gihan.gigi > Armand was a member of the Expat.com team.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them on the forum directly.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers: