Where to find vegetable seeds?

I would like to start growing vegetables - squash, tomatoes, etc.. where can I buy some organic seeds in Jeddah/Makkah/Taif ?

I know that they sale them at Makkah gate, but where in Makkah gate don't really know, sorry.
I know a guy who sales them but he lives in far north of Jeddah Assfan.
But if you tell me what do you need exactly I may help you out.

There are a number of Agriculture Shops in King Khalid Road ( Kilo-2 ) where you can buy seeds...

Salam,

One of my friend in Mecca has big house and very big empty space outside home which belongs to his premises only.She wants to grow a beautiful garden and grow flowers and vegetables there.She loves gardening.

Is there any gardening company in Mecca or near by who can help in set up ?

Any help or suggestion highly appreciated.

Was salam
F.

Im new here in jeddah, could u guide me where is kilo 2 (king khalid) if i'll take a taxi in corniche, balad?

Hi...i havent gone to kilo 2...how will i get there from garbeya bagdadeya to kilo 2?... Thanks.

@Magspat : Kilo-2 Is Very near to Baghdadiya Gharbiya ! If you Hire Taxi it will cost you 10 SR which is minimum !

maximum 10 SAR in jeddah ? LOL. yeah right,  if i give them 15 they ready to choke me

@rareshine : That fare was for Magspat from his area. If you say me your area then i will say how much you should pay from your area to kilo-2 if you are willing to go by Taxi. (u mentioned maximum but i said minimum)

Kaby, i misread. yes. minimum 10 SAR although  I never paid it - 15 usually

@rareshine : Nevamind taxi drivers got face reading ability ! they might have always read that u willing to pay 15 minimum ... :) Well what about your seeds did u got it or still serching ?

my seeds are coming from America, alhamdulillaah. but i found some gardeners here in taif willing to share

The cabbies usually charge men less, maybe that's why

Hello
i am in jeddha ..i can help you . some of vegetable seeds with me , i can give you free . i dont have seeds flower . only veg . like brinjal . okra , tomato ,chilli .pappaya .. etc...

Moderated by Julien 7 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
rareshine wrote:

my seeds are coming from America, alhamdulillaah. but i found some gardeners here in taif willing to share

Hey, do you mind to share which website you bought it from?

i brought from my home country India by hand carrying ,i have farming  face book community in Jeddah, we are helping to others , how to grow own foods, please check my face book profile .

mujeebindian wrote:

i brought from my home country India by hand carrying ,i have farming  face book community in Jeddah, we are helping to others , how to grow own foods, please check my face book profile .

What is the name of the Facebook community? Is it okay to send me the link ?

xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Link leads to subscription.

Hey can you send via message? It been moderated before I can click 😛

Need broccoli seeds for sprouting. I live in north jeddah close to red sea mall. Also need alfalfa seeds for sprouting. I am new to sprouting.

Mujeeb: I need broccoli and alfalfa seeds for sprouting. What can grow in an apartment balcony.

Thanks and best

Do you sell kale seeds? Sweet potato?

Mujeeb:

Any chance o connecting with your group. Need broccoli seeds for sprouting.

Best

https://www.google.com.sa/maps/place/%D … 1751?hl=en

SACO sells seeds in their garden tools section.

anybody know where i can buy olive seed in jeddah