Need ur guidence,can someone help me???

Hi, I have got an offer for Tanzania in which company is paying 750$ lacal+1250 $ salary for saving and also giving flat, car, medical exp.,school fees,electricity payment .is it worth to take it????? what would be the total living cost there for three people including food and other lifestyle expences???

DAR is quite expensive compared to India. but If they offer you flat then take the offer. Its nice place

Take it, it is a good deal!

take the deal..as they have offered you very important things which they are very expensive in here!take it

I think you should take the job as other members have advised. It is a good deal coz once you have a flat, car, medical expenses, school fees, and electricity paid for the rest is manageable!

I would never move to dar

@ Beatrice-jenks > Why? Because life is very expensive?

Maybe you could give more information so that the initiator can understand why you said that you would never move to Dar. :)

Thanks

Priscilla

Well you can take it. But just do confirm them in which area they will provide the flat and what would be the budget for the same, as there are many cheap areas where safety, water and electricity is a big problem.

Also clear the working hours and number of working days in advance. As lots of company you will came to know later that working hour is from 8 to 8 and from Mon to Sat, and some are even Sunday too as half day.

Cheers
Sanjeet