Buying Wine

Does anyone know of some good deals on imported wines in Thailand?   500-600 baht.???

Check wine connection as they have shops all over Thailand. You can get their web site from the net

Thanks

Expensive, for everyday drinking wine.

Hello, I don't want to import wine, I want to buy imported wine. for between  500-600 baht

Don't forget Thailand has import duties and VAT is on top of shipping cost and Custom duties. One has to import in quantities thus capital outlay first. Then you have operating cost. Who will put so much money into duties, shipping, vat, cost of products, transportation, shop and store rental, staff salary etc if profit is small? If no duties, vat and shipping cost is totally different as cost can be much lower. One can never expect the best of both worlds. You give some and you take some.

Everyone misunderstands my post, I want to buy, french, italian, spanish, american wine for my own consumption. At a reasonable cost to Drink.

thailand4me wrote:

Everyone misunderstands my post, I want to buy, french, italian, spanish, american wine for my own consumption. At a reasonable cost to Drink.

Check out this place, supposed to sell NZ and Australian wines, have no idea of prices.

Royal Prestige Wine Co Ltd
Nonthaburi Praket
111/69 Moo 9  Mo Town Village.