Ukrainian coming to Australia

Hello, my girlfriend is Ukrainian, I am Australian. I want to know what's the best way for her to come
To Australia? Is it hard? We have applied for a tourist visa. I'm from Perth Western Australia. Please let me know how you came to Australia from Ukraine :))

Timhal wrote:

Hello, my girlfriend is Ukrainian, I am Australian. I want to know what's the best way for her to come
To Australia? Is it hard? We have applied for a tourist visa. I'm from Perth Western Australia. Please let me know how you came to Australia from Ukraine :))

Welcome to the forum.

I hope other members will get back to you with information. If you are looking for her to stay long term in Australia you should consult the Oz immigration website for the correct type of visa or contact the nearest Oz Embassy or Consulate. .  www.immi.gov.au

Good luck

Hi Timhal,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Your topic is now on the Australia forum so that members living here could advise you about the procedure. You can have some Ukrainian contacts on the Australia social network as well.

;)
Christine

turist visa its just for 3 months, the best is to apply for partnership visa -its for 9 months then in this time you can marry her and she can stay and apply for another one . just be carefull ! this is diferent culure they will do everything to come then if they come problems start .