New in Melbourne

Hey there, I'm Lila. I'm French. Im a 32 professional. Ive been in Australia for over 8 years now but moved to Melbourne recently and find it quite hard to meet people outside of work.

I'm keen on building a new little network here in Melbourne. Girls, guys, some nice people keen on exploring this city, enjoy a meal, a drink and a good chat.

Drop me a line :)
Lila

Hi Lila,

I will be glad to network as well. I am here from 1 week and for a month and not so easy to meet people !

Welcome for a drink...

David

hi lila, i've just recently arrived in melbourne & i'm looking for friends too. my husband works at CBD & at the moment i'm always alone. i'm looking for someone who can accompany me going out, explore melbourne & have a good chat.

hope to hear from you,

liz

Lived in Australia for over 20 years. Originally from Sri Lanka.

Hi lila, I am new to Melbourne as well. I am 30 and recently moved from Egypt and previously lived in the US. I would love to have someone to explore the city with and enjoy a chat over a couple of drinks.
Hope to hear from you!

Hello Heba Ahmed welcome to the Expat.com Forum :)

I suggest you to participate on other threads in our Networking in Melbourne section so as to increase your chances to find other expats who, like you, are seeking to meet new friends.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Lila - I've just returned back to Melbourne(my hometown) after living in Asia for four years. I'm keen to make some new friends too. I realise this post is a bit old- But let me know If you'd like to chat & possibly meet up for a coffee..

Im looking for a friend too . Moved to melb 7 months and i dnt know anyone

Hi there. Maybe we could meet for a coffee!