Flying from Bahrain

Hi

If I have a single entry visa to go to Bahrain from Saudi Arabia via the causeway.
Can I buy a plane ticket to South Africa at the Bahrain Airport to fly on the same day...?

Assuming you can enter South Africa with your current travel documents, you should be able to do that - since the only thing the airline will be interested to know is if you can enter your destination, South Africa.

The type of visa you possess to enter Bahrain has no bearing on your onward travel to South Africa.

Hi

Is it possible to buy an airline ticket at the airport....?

Yes it is.

Hi

Do I need an exit visa to leave Bahrain by aeroplane ......?

Do you know what airlines are at the airport...?

Gulf Air is definitely there. There should be other airlines there as well but I cannot remember which ones there are. You do not need an exit visa as there is no such thing in Bahrain. All you need is your passport and visa for your destination country (if you need one).

I see you are in Dammam, so you will need an exit visa to be able to leave Saudi Arabia of course.

If i stay longer in Bahrain than the date on my exit/re entry visa, can i still fly out of Bahrain....?

How long is the length of stay for a Exit/Re entry visa usually for.....can my employer make it out for one day only....?

You can remain in Bahrain as long as your Bahrain visa is valid. You will have to leave Bahrain on or before your Bahrain visa runs out.

The question regarding length of (the Saudi) Exit Reentry visa is best asked in the Saudi Arabian Forum. We in Bahrain will not be able to guide you in this matter with any level of certainty.

Gulf Air does not fly to South Africa. You will have to fly via Dubai (on Emirates) , Abu Dhabi (on Etihad), Doha(on Qatar Airways) or Jeddah (on Saudia)!

Just to be sure you don't get stranded here, I strongly advise you to buy an airline ticket from Dammam before you get to Bahrain. Besides being sure of your flights and information, it's also much cheaper, I hear!

So the best way is to buy an online ticket on the internet....?

That is advisable.