Coming to the Puerto Vallerta /Bucerias area soon!

Hello:

The time has come for me to do my "must-get-out-of-the States" search.   I will be in Puerto Vallerta and Bucerias from April 16-26 and actively looking for a great little studio near the water to rent for the coming winter months.   I was looking forward to the "ExPat Vallarta" monthly happy hour so that I could meet some retirees.   But their next one will be just before I arrive so I will miss it!

I would really love to meet up with like-minded expats for an afternoon or evening get-together.   I am a single mom whose daughter is leaving the nest very soon.   The thought of living in Seattle during the winter months is something I just cannot do anymore!
Do get in touch so that maybe I can learn more about the area, pick your brain, have a margarita and just enjoy my new-found freedom in the sun.
Thanks!
Arlene

hey I am an Indian, planning to live abroad, how is Mexico? I am a freelance content writer , and have a budget of 1K USD a month. I need a decent accommodation, with bath attached and electricity and internet.  also, I am 35 and looking for some socializing, parties , please help me with  information on Mexico for such requirements.