Visa and university in Australia

Hi ,

Im Nabil from Tunisia , and i wonder if you can help that i get the visa and why not became freinds and support each others when i get there

I'm gonna to Brisbane next week to study PhD @ QUT.

I can help anyone interested in universities info and scholarships

Dear ,

I wonde if i can get inscription at an univesity to continue my studies in economies ,

waiting fro your answer !

QUT has one of the best Business college in the world and it's a leading institution in AUS as well.

I suggest you contact the respective department from the given link and inquire about the detailed requirements for registrations.
Regarding scholarships, it's quite a competitive process and mainly depends on your academic performance and background. I was awarded two scholarships, one for tuition fees and another one for annual living allowance.

https://www.qut.edu.au/business
Economic

Dear,

since you are already in Australia , can i ask from you a favor ;

can you tel me if there is a free cost studies in Australia ?

can i send you all the documents and you proceed for the inscription for me !

I m sure that if you help me i will be more than a brother and i will support you back when  you need me

my email  = [email protected]

Many Thanks

There's no such thing as free cost. Either u have to apply for scholarship or pay by yourself.

In the link I provided you can contact the administration of Business college and discuss your case. I'm sure they can better help you than I might do.

Good luck

Hi,
My name is Ismail, i'm 22 years old and i'm currently looking for an offer to study in Australia!
I stumbled across some interesting ones from the university of Monash in Melbourne.
And i'd like to know the process to get an Australian Visa, i heard it's quite difficult to get it.
Plus i want to know about scholarships for international student
Thanks a lot.

Have you checked the Immigration website fully? They got various Visa entries for different categories. Make sure you check them out, surely you'll find something handy

Im Nabil , and im from Tunisia; cuurently working in Dubai as receptionist in Ritz Carlton DIFC,

Im single and looking for good and honest people as freind that can be positive in my life ,

and i will be helpful and  positive too.

i really would like to visit Australia, but it seems little difficult since i dont have any connection there

looking forward to hera from you

my email : bouabid.nabil(à)gmail.com

with love and respect

Hi there,

You do NOT need or have connections to apply for the appropriate visa to come to Australia..
If at all, the requirements needed are very much straight forward. All you need to do is comply with the requirements.
Visit the website: www.immi.gov.au.
The appropriate visa you want to apply for with the corresponding requirements is all stated therein...
Good luck and all the best.

moriah traveller wrote:

Hi there,

You do NOT need or have connections to apply for the appropriate visa to come to Australia..
If at all, the requirements needed are very much straight forward. All you need to do is comply with the requirements.
Visit the website: www.immi.gov.au.
The appropriate visa you want to apply for with the corresponding requirements is all stated therein...
Good luck and all the best.

I agree fully with this post. Having friends will not help one little bit in obtaining a visa. That will be done by the immigration officials in accordance with the regulations.
However, friends can give you an insight about things in general with regard to living etc.

Hi Nabil113,

I have created a new thread with your post on the Australia forum for more visibility and interaction with the other members.

Thanks

Priscilla

That's exactly what I've been telling guys who messaged me, but sometimes when you talk to human being it feel more comfortable than just browsing the information in the net. Cause you have real time interaction and can pin down specific questions which might not be found on the web.

Regards