Tambayan ng mga filipino in Munich?

hi guys!

anyone could help me or give me an idea where to go during weekend esp. sunday? or is there any specific place in Munich where most Filipinos go or "Tambayan ng mga filipino?
Thanks in advance... :)

Best regards
Ana May

Hi Ana May and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll get a lot of nice contacts here.;)

Harmonie

halo san k dto sa munich????au pair k din b???

Ano email u? Bka pwd pa add sis [email protected]

Hi rassel_kiss and impearl,

You should please write in English in this English speaking forum so that everyone can understand and participate on this thread.

Thank you very much,
Christine

sa trudering ako.....add moh ako [email protected]

okay..sorry

in Schwabing i know one, me and a few of my  german friends have been there already.Its pretty good in there.Plus,every Sunday there's a church near my apartment wherein i meet some Filipinas also.Just msg. me if  ever you're interested. Ingat.

Anne

Hi there anyone to meet pinays here in schwabing?

:rolleyes:

HI Ana, if you like we can meet too :) - jeanet

Hi Ana if you want we can meet too :) have u find out the group?

hello musta po? dito ako sa munich. ikaw?

Hi J-net06,

Please post only in English on the Anglophone forum, for other members to read and participate on this thread. Thank you! :)

Thank you,

David.

hello po..

im from philippines and studying in scotland. and will be visiting germany by march.

i want to be honest hohoho..who has a good heart to let me stay in their place ?
I don't have much money to spend for the hotel.. hahaha.

thank you

@Kingslee > you may post an ad in the Couchsurfing in Munich section. It might help you.

[Moderated: Wrong language.]

I:)

hi, see you around.
mrspunkrock.blogspot.de/

Hi Ana May and fellow gorgeous Pinays,

Glad to see you here! I live near Frankfurt and hope to meet up if ever you come this way.

Swerte mo, ang ganda ng Munich. Been there only once so many years ago, but I didn't meet any Filipinos at all.

Good luck! :)

Angela

Hello po sa inyong lahat :)

Hi jackdaniel3128 > could you please write in English? Thank you.

Hello, Ana May!

Have you met anyone yet? I'm also quite new in Munich, arrived here last year. I met some Filipinas through my husband's network. I usually meet up with one who also speaks Ilonggo. Let me know if you're free and willing for a walk or coffee. ;)

By the way, we live in Schwabing! If anyone is game for a walk, post here or send me a message! ;)

hi Guys,

I am from Philippines but now living in Singapore. My whole family will be moving to Munich soon and i'm currently looking for a house to rent somewhere in Schwabing. I would need a 4 room house because i have 3 kids  ages 11,10,8.

appreciate any referral..

thanks!

hi musta po

Hi!

Where is this church?

Hi there,

You may try and look up homes in their biggest house rental website http://www.immobilienscout24.de/ .

Since Germany has an odd rental culture, this website may help you.
http://www.toytowngermany.com/wiki/Apartment_rental

Cheers!

Hi!

I just bought my own appartment in Malate..:-)

Hi EcleoJ,

You may try and look up homes in their biggest house rental website http://www.immobilienscout24.de/ .

Since Germany has an odd rental culture, this website may help you.
http://www.toytowngermany.com/wiki/Apartment_rental

Cheers!

ecleoj wrote:

hi Guys,

I am from Philippines but now living in Singapore. My whole family will be moving to Munich soon and i'm currently looking for a house to rent somewhere in Schwabing. I would need a 4 room house because i have 3 kids  ages 11,10,8.

appreciate any referral..

thanks!

Hello!

A house in Schwabing to rent or a flat?...nearly impossible I guess (a house to rent)...what can you spend for rent? I have contacts here and propably could help you..

Regards,
Jörg

Hi!

I have a room left in downtown Munich! I own a 3 room Apartment with 68sqm. You are welcome!
Regards,

Tambayan talaga hahaha awesome! Anyone else in Munich? Give me a nudge!

M

Hello all! 😊 I'm new living 30 mins to Munich I would like to meet Pilipinos too.  I'd like to go to Schwabing to see you. Where specific in Schwabing, is this a restaurant? Thanks.😊

Hi Maria! 😊 I'll go to Munich Marien platz on Monday, hope to see you or let me know when best for you. Nice day! 😊

Hi Leah!😊 Where the place meeting exactly? Is this a park or resto? Nice day! 😊

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : please post in english only on this english speaking forum

Please post in ENGLISH only, as this is an Anglophonme forum.
This will allow the moderators to keep the forum free of SPAM and unwanted content.
Postings in other languages will be removed. Thanks!

Hi Al, we are out of the country at the moment. Until when are you in Munich? Will be there mid to end of July.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum

Hi LeahD,
My name is Jo, recently moved here in preziosastr munich from perth Western Australia and i am also ilongga (capiz)