UAE Visa types

As the owner of a small business in Dubai how do i get my working visa and residency permite.    Please any body with useful information should help me

I don't know exactly but I do know that to own a business as an expat in gtge UAE you must have a Emirati owned business to partner with. They take care of all of tge legal issues or at least guide you through it.

I wish I knew more but I hope this helps. Goodluck! :)

Hi Mila, wow that's a whole lot of hectic information, talk about breaking it down, wonderful. I am a South African expat working in kuwait and i will be visiting dubai next month for a few days, do i just need a regular tourist visa?

as read from gulf news last time , there are already new types of visa introduced and some visa rates have been changed

Hii! you get the visa at airport on arrival for Dubai. Enjoy your trip.

actualy it is on arrival viza.

Hey, there, I am waiting for a work entry visa, some people said its gonna be 5-10 working days to issue, however, I have been waiting for 12 working days already. Do you have any idea how it generally takes!? I will enter UAE first and then apply for a work visa.

Hey there Alfred? I sent you an email this morning about my coming to Cape Verde this month. I am a frequent visitor to Dubai and the visa is very easy to get. The U.A.E welcome everyone, but just dont overstay or break the conditions of the visa. Anyway waiting to hear back from you about this so called "B.T.A" for travellers to Cape Verde!

P.S: My agent usually gets the U.A.E visa for me in a couple hours.

nice :)

Hi. Im from riyadh. Im planning to work in abu dabhi when i go there for vacation. Can i have work there even i dont have exit visa in my passport from riyadh? Is there will be a problem if i got my working visa there. Thanks

He there are your good.i need three two years visa of Dubai whose well help me. :heart:

No change in family visa rules: Al Merri !

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/gover … -1.1328092

Hi all,
im planing to start a business in dubai, so what kind of visa should i take, what about local sponsor, what are all the procedures for this and its cost.

Is that visa types is working now.may you send me visa

Thanks for the info  :)

1,000,000 AED

Are there any updates on the Business and Investor visas since July 29, 2008?

Thanks

Hi!I would like to ask if UAE allow sponsoring the husband? what is the process and required documents. Does anyone have idea about this. thank you in advance. :)

Wife can sponsor husband but minimum salary should be 10,000 AED per month.

Please help!
I am very confused about Abd Dhabi visa rules regarding residential visa for parents.
I am a female, US passport, w parents also US citizens, will be moving to AD for a job in healthcare with a semi govt hospital. They r sponsoring me and said that they will later be applying for my family and my parents visa but no guarantees.
Please tell me applying for parents resident visa is even doable or not????

I am also wondring

Hello there :)

To be sure.. I come from switzerland and if i find a internship or work.. do i need visa?

Thank you !

have a good day

Hi All, it listen one news that now only 30 days and 90 days visit visas available. no 60 days visa. any one has any detail or news link.

Nuce topic

Is it possible for a Pakistani who holds a European residence permit, to get a tourist visa on arrival in Dubai?

Xeeschan wrote:

Is it possible for a Pakistani who holds a European residence permit, to get a tourist visa on arrival in Dubai?

No. As you do not have an EU passport you would have to travel on your Pakistani passport for which you will have to get a visa before you travel.

Thanks for the answer Stumpy.

I just got the information for anyone who is looking for an elaborate answer such as myself.

As per IATA regulations, you need to have the normal passport and the copy of a pre-arranged visa on arrival to UAE.

A quick way for pre-arranged visa would be to acquire an e-visa online from the eDNRD UAE website. 

Hope this helps for future for everyone else. If someone has more information to share or correct anything here, please feel free.

Zeeshan

stumpy wrote:
Xeeschan wrote:

No. As you do not have an EU passport you would have to travel on your Pakistani passport for which you will have to get a visa before you travel.

very confusing visa rules

Actually, not that complex, since I noticed from my experience, Dubai is one of the easiest places to get visa for. Depending on your country, you can either apply online, or let a designated agent handle it for you. And it rarely takes more than 10 days!

dxbfriend wrote:

very confusing visa rules

UAE VISA IS VERY NICE

Hello sadat adams,

Lower the caps please when you write on the forum.

Thank you,
Marjorie

i am a canadian passport holder. can i visit dubai for three months? do i need visa before travel?

As an American passport holder, one can get visa on arrival for 30 days in Dubai.. The same rule should apply to Canadians, I am assuming. Though you can confirm it from their website!

monir30709 wrote:

i am a canadian passport holder. can i visit dubai for three months? do i need visa before travel?

A 30 day visa on arrival in Dubai for Canada passport holders.

Hi,
I am Indian national with PR card holder in Canada. I have few questions.
(1) How can I (i.e, what is the procedure to) get the visa to enter UAE and stay for 3 days in order to appear for job interveiw? What documents may be required? Can it be possible to apply online? Will this visa type be tourist visa?
(2) What may be the typical procedure, being used by employer, to get the work visa? I am trying to get very high level (not too detailed) understanding such as do i send the indian passport to Ottawa in Canada for visa stamping or employer will apply for temporary (i guess) work visa valid for shorter duration and then upon my entry to UAE they will apply for work visa valid for 2/3 years? Can this procedure be different depending upon who the employer is?

Thanks in advance for your reply...

Hi. Do you know what is the turnaround time for visa correction. I recently recieved a visa with the wrong date of birth entered. Im so deflated. Please advise further.
Regards,