Sponsored job

Hi, just moved to England. Am in urgent need of a sponsored job.. need help

Hello Skidu boy,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

May I ask what kind of job exactly are you looking for?

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Hi Shaazia,
Am looking for any kind of job (in administration, education, sales/retail)..but it should be sponsored..

Do you have anything for me?

Waiting for your reply.
Thank you

Kind regards,
Skidu Boy

Why do you need a sponsored job?

Most people provide a CV and present it to an employer before interview.

Because I think they said that they have work restrictions. So want someone to sponsor them. I don't fully understand how they are living in England under such conditions, unless it's a tourist visa or something.

If a person arrives in England with a tourist Visa they are not allowed to work.

Who are they?

If your friend is wanting to work without the necessary Visa and is found to be working he will be deported.

You should ask him to contact the government Visa office link below for advice.

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat … mmigration

Hi, My name is Natasha
Skidu boy ?????

Apart from anything, you must have the correct immigration documents in order to work legally, and get that TEFL course sorted out as quickly as possible.
The UK has a serious unemployment problem at the moment, so jobs will be hard to find, legal or otherwise.

Skidu boy wrote:

Hi, just moved to England. Am in urgent need of a sponsored job.. need help

Hi,
why do you need a sponsored job? If you are from Croatia, you are an EU -citizen and should be allowed to work without restrictions in the UK.

Edit: Sorry, I have to correct my post . There are indeed special rules for Croatians, since it joined the EU only in 2013. A sponsoring employer is necessary to obtain the registration certficate, otherwise she has to leave the country after 90 days (during this time she can freely move and stay in the UK).

Good luck Skidu boy!

Fred wrote:

Hi, My name is Natasha
Skidu boy
?????

Apart from anything, you must have the correct immigration documents in order to work legally, and get that TEFL course sorted out as quickly as possible.
The UK has a serious unemployment problem at the moment, so jobs will be hard to find, legal or otherwise.

Yes I was confused too. Maybe it has a meaning in Croatia? But still I wouldn't have 'girl' in my username no matter what. Quite odd.