Anyone from Vietnam???

Am Vietnamese, new to Blore. If u are Vietnamese, living in bangalore, pls send me a message. We can chat & meet & talk in Vietnamese. I deadly wanna talk Vietnamese here. :-)
Thank you

Hi Ha_Ngan,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hi,

I can understand your problem. Being alone in India without any friend belongs to you motherland.

'Wish You Best Of Luck' for your search.

Happy stay in Bangalore, India.

Cheers
vasu

Ha..... How's BLore ... Treating u ?

Bạn ở đó để làm việc hay là thực tập ?
Bạn ở đó một mình à ?
I've been to Kerala not yet BLore.....

Hi ngaunhien,

Can you please post in English as you are on an English speaking forum.

Thank you,

David.

Ha_Ngan wrote:

Am Vietnamese, new to Blore. If u are Vietnamese, living in bangalore, pls send me a message. We can chat & meet & talk in Vietnamese. I deadly wanna talk Vietnamese here. :-)
Thank you

Are you working there or on vacation?
You don't need to worry about language as you can speak English there. If you are on vacation, don't miss to visit Mysore!
Good luck!
Ken Charma

Hi ngaunhien,

Actually, my husband are working here. It will take 1 year.
How abt u? What r u doing in Kerela? Thats a nice place, maybe we can go there someday...

charmavietnam wrote:
Ha_Ngan wrote:

Thank you

Are you working there or on vacation?
You don't need to worry about language as you can speak English there. If you are on vacation, don't miss to visit Mysore!
Good luck!
Ken Charma

Thanks, Ken
I visited Mysore, took 1 day tour...nice place

Kerala is my bf 's hometown ! So your husband is India or .... Sorry asking personal..
Kerala is a nice place to visit... Especially for couple LOL.
Great seeing Vietnamese girls in India ha ha....
Don't know about you.... But I'm totally got shocked when I was there at that moment... I just open my eyes like O and mouth like ( I ) ..... People are live different from us...
But after all.... Are you find balance to live there yet ???
Hope things go well with you guys !!!

ngaunhien wrote:

Kerala is my bf 's hometown ! So your husband is India or .... Sorry asking personal..
Don't know about you.... But I'm totally got shocked when I was there at that moment... I just open my eyes like O and mou.th like ( I ) ..... People are live different from us...

Nope, we both r Hanoian. He has only few colleagues as friends here thats why we r getting  bored sometimes. But anyway, i love the weather here, so cool..

Oh okay....
R u guys plan to live there for good LOl... I guess no !... Are you missing fish sauce as well ? Mixed rice paper with mango, dried beef... Lol.
When r u going back vn ? But anyways u r north,,,if u r planing to  visit HCMC just buzz me then !!!!

Ha_Ngan wrote:

Hi ngaunhien,

Actually, my husband are working here. It will take 1 year.
How abt u? What r u doing in Kerela? Thats a nice place, maybe we can go there someday...

Kerala is very near you!
Just take train and go for a minimum of 3 days tour! You will see wonder!
Ken Charma

ngaunhien wrote:

Don't know about you.... But I'm totally got shocked when I was there at that moment... I just open my eyes like O and mouth like ( I ) ..... People are live different from us...

Great to know you visited Kerala. As a Keralite my greetings!

Ken Charma

* charmavietnam

Cheers !!! Kerala is a beautiful place I'm in love with it , the people are excellent on their behavior. So lovely smiling they got. Love the church... People...
I can't and never forget that moment in my life.!!!

ngaunhien wrote:

* charmavietnam

Cheers !!! Kerala is a beautiful place I'm in love with it , the people are excellent on their behavior. So lovely smiling they got. Love the church... People...
I can't and never forget that moment in my life.!!!

How many places did you visit Nga?

*charmavietnam

LOl. Only India is my first visit la.

ngaunhien wrote:

*charmavietnam

LOl. Only India is my first visit la.

No, I mean in Kerala.

***charmavietnam.

Was stayed in Cochin, then..munnar, teekkadi, rajadka, Chinese town... Ectttt..., I don't remember ! But after all I loved it thought!!!!

ngaunhien wrote:

***charmavietnam.

Was stayed in Cochin, then..munnar, teekkadi, rajadka, Chinese town... Ectttt..., I don't remember ! But after all I loved it thought!!!!

Yeah, Kochi is considered as the Queen of Arabian Sea. Munnar is high range location with tea plantations and cool weather.So you missed capital city- Trivandrum(Thirivananthapuram) :)

I guess so.... missed the capital city I guess... Or if I been I also don't remember.
Tea plantations so beautifulllllllllll

If I not wrong... U from India right ?

HI Ha_Ngan,

Nice to know that you started liking Bangalore.
For any trouble we friends are here in Bangalore.

--Shawn

Hey if you have time you should atleast visit gangtok once. Great place for adventure as well as sight seing, and the best part is you can view awesom view of Milky Way Galaxy from their due to no pollution at 13,000 ft height.

Hi....wel come to bangalore...

Hi Ha_Ngan

wel come to bangalore....let me know if you want any kinda help....

Hi Nueman Fernandez,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Can you please introduce yourself with a few words ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

i am from Vietnam. I came to bangalore, and I study English. I very happy talk with everybody?

HI Ha_Ngan, you have nick facebook.

Hi hakhau,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Maybe an introduction with a few words about yourself pls ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi Ha_Ngan and hakhau,

How long have you been in Blore?

i have been to ho chin minh three times , but can spk viatnamese though..my name  is vinay and am in bangalore..email:-
merrigoldinatyahoodotcodotin

hi, like to indian in vietnam can uhelp me to contact list of them?

are you in Bangalore now? i stay here 3 years :)

Off-topic!! But does the current generation of Vietnamese speak French at all?

I will arrive in Bangalore in December, could we have a meetup at that time?

Chào em, chị là diệp. Hiện đang ở bangalorr. Hiện em đang ở part nào của bangalore? Rất vui là đã tìm được người việt mình ở đây. Khi nào em có thời gian chị em mình Có thể gặp nhau :) chị hiện đang ở jp nagar.

Why don't you use English as it's an English forum?

diep vu wrote:

Chào em, chị là diệp. Hiện đang ở bangalorr. Hiện em đang ở part nào của bangalore? Rất vui là đã tìm được người việt mình ở đây. Khi nào em có thời gian chị em mình Có thể gặp nhau :) chị hiện đang ở jp nagar.

Hi diep vu,

Welcome to Expat.com.

As also mentioned by charmavietnam, we are on the english-speaking Bangalore forum. So please can you post only in english for the members to understand and participate?

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

(moderated: no free ads on the forum pls, register in the business directory)

am a indian i were worked in hcmc ,my tieng viet xau lam but i love to speak, can we become friends?

am indian , i used to live in vietnam  so i can speak some vietnamese , i can speak english and vietnamese with you