Any friend can help me to hire housing ?

I am taking an opportunity to introduce my self in front of you. My name is Md. Golam Mostafa, belongs to Bangladesh. I have completed my Master of Commerce, in Finance and Banking  from Dhaka University, the largest learning seat of Bangladesh. After completion of my education, I joined New Zealand Milks Products Bangladesh Ltd, Yongone group ( both are multinational company), Prime Bank Ltd, Currently I am working in DBBL as AVP in Dhaka.
I want to move in Toronto shortly 1st December,2014 as PR status. I am fond of learning, reading, writing, travelling
I am blessed with one kid.
I have no friends /relatives /known persons in Toronto, There is any friend who can help me to hire housing ?. I am coming in Toronto in 1st December, 2014. Or advise me how can i arrange housing before landing Toronto?.
Or where can i take shelter temporary as a lower cost ?
Expecting your all sort of cooperation in this regard.

E-mail: [email protected]

Hello Mustafadulari,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for your introduction. :)

I have created a new thread with your post on the Toronto forum for more visibility and for a better interaction with the other members.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi. I can introduce you to some Bangladesh people in Toronto and also help you find a place to stay at.