EOI got selected..How much of time it takes to send ITA?

My EOI got selected in 21st of January 2015 fortnightly selection.Yesterday(5th of Feb 2015) i received register post letter from EOI pool that informed me to my EOI was selected and claiming points which i have put should need to verify.And also they mentioned that verification is done from the Mumbai-London and one of the officer will be contacted to me for further verification once my case assigned to the case officer. Could any one please tell me how much of time it will take to send ITA?

Congrats Can you please tell me when you send the documents to London?

Since i have send my documents to london branch in November but did not heard from them.

Regards
Abhijeet

(Moderated: no copy paste here please)

Mine took 2 months to receive the ITA. Hey abijith...did you sent all Ita required documents to London. I have send all the documents on October. Didn't hear anything bak from them. Got a notification they received documents on Oct 8. And CO will contact us.

Hi, mu EOI got selected on 18 of march but still nothing received nor any updates on my online application.
When did u receive the ita,? Did you receive the mentioned letter via post and your online status remains selected?

Hi mohad,
Mine took almost two months to receive ITA. We just got Ita package online. And guess eoi online status changed. U can always track the status online.
Thanks

Hi , v got selected n pool on 15 th April 2015 but still didn't receive ITA . waiting for it eagerly. Would u like to tell m how long does it take to come ITA ???

Regards ,

Rehab

Hi, wish you all the best. Mine took almost 45 days. You never can guess when they would reply

hello,
kindly advise- my eoi got selected on april 29, 2015... want to know by when can i get feedback from NZ immig if passed or failed? thanks

Hi drye, nobody can advise you in this matter. Mine took 1 month and a half. I have read posts that took 2 months for their eoi and sometime less than 1 month. Wish you all the best.

Hi Asha, congtz..

Pls let me know How much it will take to send ITA?

Normally it takes 21 days to get the EOI status. After that ITA needs to submitted without 4 months.

Hi aisha n all,

M new here..Please tell me m going for PAR then Eoi.

Can I apply for both.
I have 2 years bachelor degree and 2 year master degree so total 16 years
Regards,

Hi

I have got services from agent to lodge IQA and EOI.

Hi
I have got services from agent to lodge IQA and EOI. But I didn't received final out come for IQA. Agent said that NZQA has hold the processing work for some time. is it true? anyone got IQA recently?

Pls response. Thanks,