Marraige

Hi All
Note : I'd like have advices too from all , thanks

Hello Hamid31111

Could you please be more clear in your search please? Members will not be able to help you if they cannot understand what you wrote.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello i"m from belgium ,i have an egyptian friend and we wanna marry but the system in my country make it not easy .S o i wanna know if its possible to marry in egypt.can anyone give me advice plz.

mulan13 wrote:

Hello i"m from belgium ,i have an egyptian friend and we wanna marry but the system in my country make it not easy .S o i wanna know if its possible to marry in egypt.can anyone give me advice plz.

Yes it's easy and not expensive... but if you want a wedding that depends on how you want it...

I just want a marriage in egypt that we can live together .no i go to egypt to visit him but when i need to leave my hearts break everytime. But what i need from papers to marry in egypt

i hope to you find your partner soon

mulan13
Yes its easy just going to A lower and he will do every thing with no time and very less money

Hi mulan!

It all depends on how official you want this marriage to be and how ur future plans are. The easy way is orfi marriage which means nothing in legal terms. If you want an official binational marriage you better check the website of ur embassy in Cairo here to know which steps to be taken and which documents to prepare.
Best of luck, dear!

Caty

Hi Mulan, I saw your post and am very happy if the love between you both is mutual and he respects you. However I would like to warn you there are many men in Egypt and other foreign countries who make relationship with foreign girls to get visa, sex and money. So please be careful and get him to prove he loves you before you commit in any way as you will be alone here and dependent on him. There is a good Face Book website for foreign women who give you advice and information so please read the documents in the files and read some of the bad stories. Some are good marriages and work well but to be aware is good. I wish you a lot of luck. The group in Face Book is called.....Habibty.

I strongly advice u to have enough time spent together before marriage,to know each other well,habits,etc., hope we wont hear about a new tragical/sad/weird/awful love story.

ok i can advise you to join the facebook page Habibti it tackles issues related to Non egyptian marrying Egyptians, a lot of advises and options