Travel agents

Morning everybody!

We live in Bahrain and would like to start thinking about holidays abroad.  I've done a Google search and can't find any travel agents that exactly inspire with their webpages and wondered if anybody had a good recommendation from a reputable firm they have used? Nothing online here that I can find....

We would prefer to visit an actual company rather than online!

Appreciate your assistance 😊

And please...with all due respect....I'm happily married and whilst I do appreciate your hello's and smiley faces on private messages I posted a question and would rather just have replies on that! 😁

There are a number of travel agents in Almoayyed Tower in Seef, on the first floor (enter from the building's back entrance - not from the HSBC side - the other side - and go up one floor). There are a number of travel agents there. I haven't used them personally as I prefer to book everything online - so I am not sure if they are good or bad travel agents.

Hate to stereotype, but websites in this part of the world are unlikely to inspire confidence, irrespective of quality. If I were you, I'd look up reputed agents like Kanoo Travel, visit their offices and do the bookings in person.

On the point of buying online, I will add that in my experience, it will save you a fair chunk of money over booking with a travel agent, but whatever you feel most comfortable with!

Also, slightly horrifying that you're being accosted on here. Oh well. Good luck!

hi MichellePage,

I have used http://www.algosaibitravel.com/ personally, you could visit them. They are located in car park building Manama.

T&R