Trade Ukraine - Sweden

Hello there all of you, good morning and hope you all are ready for today's challenges and surprises to come.
I investigate options on how to import products from Ukraine. Anyone have experience doing logistics/ transport of goods from Ukraine to Sweden?
I am looking for the right logistics partner for transport of goods from Ukraine to be sold in Sweden.

If you have any ideas or experiences to share, i would appreciate it very much for a dialogue around this

Best regards
Stig-Arne

Hello ukranova,

I suggest that you try to browse through the Business partners classifieds in Sweden and post a free ad there to increase your chances.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Hi what are you going to import to Sweden?
I am looking for a partner in order to import Chocolate to Iran .

setarehsobh wrote:

Hi what are you going to import to Sweden?
I am looking for a partner in order to import Chocolate to Iran .

hi can u please tell me what are the requirements that u expect from your partner inoder to involve in this partnership? i'm really interested to join with u...

thank you,
jenni

Hi Jenny Thanks for your reply. at the first step to help me gathering real information in sweden related to all the costs of import of ready and raw chocolates from sweden to Iran or Turkey. then if it will be profitable , visit each other in Antalya and go to details.
Good luck
Mojgan

More over I myself am starting to make hand-on chocolates .

Hello, this is Hossain from japan, Is there any option to do the trade with japan. Then i must try to contribute you as a partner !!!!!
ANyway, Thank you!