Want to learn Romanian

Hi all,

I'm looking for someone - I would prefer a native speaker - who could teach me more about grammar and verbs in Romanian. I know some words, but I'm too far off to construct a normal sentence. I'm listening to Romanian radio on a daily basis.

I would like to learn Romanian some better. Therefore I would like to have some conversations on Skype (written first, but we could work on pronunciation as well.) In exchange, I could learn you Dutch (no idea why you would want that, though) or improve your English.

Who's up? Thanks!

Hi,

I can help you, I'm Romanian and if you want we can speak from time to time on Skype. If you are in Bucharest we could also meet.

I don't know if I want to learn Dutch but I might be interesting :)

Mihaela

Hi Dennis,

I can help you. I want to learn English. I live in Malta with my family and I would like to try this thing. I am accountant and my English it isn't very strong.
If You think it is good idea you can contact me [email protected] .

Good luck!
Marius

Hi,
I can also help you.

Follow my skype ID arsenidaya and ask me all your language doubts from romanian. This will help me improve my English.

Diana

Guys, thanks for all your reactions. I found a great teacher and I will stick with her. No more offers are needed. Thanks for your help! :))

thank you

y skype id-vinodpillai1979

For personal reasons, I am looking for a new teacher.

Hi ItsDennis,

I would invite you to have a look at the language classes in Romania section and post your advert there as well.

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine

hi dennis
who is the teacher that you found?  do you mind sharing the name?.
thanks

rita wrote:

hi dennis
who is the teacher that you found?  do you mind sharing the name?.
thanks

I won't share that teachers name as she most probably will charge you nowadays. Besides, I don't think you want to get to know these kind of persons. I had a negative experience after all.

If someone would like to teach me, be my guest. :)

Thanks for your reply.  Sorry about your experience.   Good luck in the future.

Funny & interactive Romanian language lessons
Do you live in Romania?

Would like to learn Romanian in a funny and interactive way and also to make friends and meet interesting people?

Hieroglifs Romania is the perfect solution for you!

As part of the reputed group Hieroglifs International, with a 10-year experience on the international market, our company is now offering Romanian language courses for expats. Prices starting from 30 lei/session. Book your place now at 0728143292 or email: [email protected]

Hey! You can also check out [link moderated] it's a good start. Also Duolingo. But yeah, someone to converse with is the best!

Hello justglupusti,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Please note that you commented on a very old thread which has been inactive since 2015.

Since you are new, kindly say some words about yourself here > New members of the Romania forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team