Just watched Sin Nombre on Netflix.

Those gangs in Honduras look dangerous.  Scary stuff.  Bunch of young kids robbing and killing.  Looks bad.

My experience...
- don't think about even kissing or hugging a girl that is married or even has a boyfriend.

- do not buy drugs... Even though a 1/4 pound bag of pot is $25.00 USD. Yes that is the price.

Think.. All is good and "we" are ok. "OK" is not a simple word in a 3rd world country.

I have had ZERO problems with gangs throughout the last 8 years living in Honduras. Police.... Are worse thank GOD that the new Honduras President is carrying forward and he  has been a person (president)  .. Trying and making it happen .. As a president. F Zelayla and foe.
I'm
A realist and want the best if possible for Honduras for my endeavors .. Investors...friends and all

Only the brave come here...  No hablas español su vida aqui no estare seguro! Welcome to the original 'Banana Republic' or as it is called now... The Wild West!   Who can you trust here? Most are just trying to make money off of you in one form or another. If they can't sell you something they will befriend you so to steal from you later on! The friendly ones are most suspect.... And how do you know if a real estate person here is lying? 
hint: (their lips are moving)

HonduranDean wrote:

Only the brave come here...  No hablas español su vida aqui no estare seguro! Welcome to the original 'Banana Republic' or as it is called now... The Wild West!   Who can you trust here? Most are just trying to make money off of you in one form or another. If they can't sell you something they will befriend you so to steal from you later on! The friendly ones are most suspect.... And how do you know if a real estate person here is lying? 
hint: (their lips are moving)

Thanks for your honest answer.